Template Links to Audible Site
    Hi,

Just curious, but shouldn't the buy button links for a specific audio book from my aff site link to the same book (page) on the Audible Site instead of just the Audible homepage?

If someone wants to buy a book and clicks the buy button link on my site, he will be directed to the home page of the Audible site in which case he has to enter email or login to the site or something and search for his book again. I would think the buy button link takes him to the specific page (book) he clicked from my site and if he purchases then he creates an account or logs in, etc.

Seems like this is a little counter-productive?

Greg

If Audible.com no longer offers a particular product, the Audible.com website redirects to the Audible.com home page. In that case, remake your website so it is up-to-date with their latest products.

If you are using the demo version (i.e.: no key file) or your key has expired, then all links will go to the Audible.com home page. With DySE scripts, you can access DOMAIN.com/version (or DOMAIN.com/shop/version if your store is in /shop) to see store information.

Yours truly,
    Cusimano.Com Corporation
    per: David Cusimano

Audible Buy button links
    I don't think the buy button is directing to Audible homepage due to old or out of date products offered on Audible's site since I only created the my site new from scratch with a freshly downloaded dbase a couple of weeks ago. All buy button links I try do the same thing.

When I got my key file all I did was copy it over to the folder where the make.pl file was for the pre-existing site on my server. I don't know if that is all thats required for the affiliate link to work. I am not sure to tell how its working anyway. So, should I remake the site using the key file I have now where before I did not have it?

Thanks.

Greg

As indicated in the key email and in the DySE documentation, you must rerun make.pl after you put the key file in the same directory where make.pl is located.

Yours truly,
    Cusimano.Com Corporation
    per: David Cusimano

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread