Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Affiliate Network Rep Kim Salvino's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2007
    Location
    Abingdon, Maryland
    Posts
    2,279
    4Checks' October Bonus: 100 Sales = $100!
    Hello everyone,

    Let's kick off the first month of Quarter 4 with a 4Checks bonus!

    The terms are simple:

    Generate 100 sales or more during the month of October and I will give you an extra $100.00.

    Need help? Contact me for images, links, copy, coupon code, custom creative - and whatever else you might need. I'm ready to give you $100.00.

    If you haven't yet joined 4Checks, don't miss out! Join Today!

    Let's sell some checks together!
    Kim Salvino, Client Services Director, Performance Horizon Group
    Reach me at kim.salvino(at)performancehorizon.com or on (443) 617-4036

  2. #2
    Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Winter Park, FL
    Posts
    6,930
    I'm thinking I'll be needing some checks soon myself... and I'm thinking I'll spend a piece of my $100 bonus on some 4checks checks... Kim, up the ante? sell 150 orders and get $100 plus 4 free boxes of 4checks checks? :-)

    Hey, why don't you hold a contest to design a check that's made for affiliates / marketers / computer geeks, you know, a lil' viral marketing thang... checks that appeal to those who market for you... market to the marketers kind of gig...

    just thinking out loud...

  3. #3
    Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    12,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Donuts

    Hey, why don't you hold a contest to design a check that's made for affiliates / marketers / computer geeks, you know, a lil' viral marketing thang... checks that appeal to those who market for you... market to the marketers kind of gig...

    just thinking out loud...
    A no parasites logo on checks would be cool. :-)
    Peace,

    Rexanne

    Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic


  4. #4
    Affiliate Network Rep Kim Salvino's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2007
    Location
    Abingdon, Maryland
    Posts
    2,279
    Donuts,

    Great idea!

    I've made some adjustments to the bonus to get everyone motivated!

    100 Sales = $100.00

    150 Sales = $100.00 + 4 boxes of your favorite 4Checks check design.

    200 Sales = $100.00 + 4 boxes of your favorite 4Checks check design, a set of matching address labels and a matching cover.

    Happy selling, everyone!
    Kim Salvino, Client Services Director, Performance Horizon Group
    Reach me at kim.salvino(at)performancehorizon.com or on (443) 617-4036

  5. #5
    Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Winter Park, FL
    Posts
    6,930
    Dagnabbit, I happen to need address labels too. Aiming for 200.

    Thanks Kim!

  6. #6
    http and a telephoto
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,708
    **side note**

    You ran up the Shareasale Power Rank really FAST.... This promo could grab you the top spot!
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

  7. #7
    Affiliate Network Rep Kim Salvino's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2007
    Location
    Abingdon, Maryland
    Posts
    2,279
    Quote Originally Posted by Donuts
    Dagnabbit, I happen to need address labels too. Aiming for 200.

    Thanks Kim!
    I look forward to processing your bonus and your free order.

    Thank you!
    Kim Salvino, Client Services Director, Performance Horizon Group
    Reach me at kim.salvino(at)performancehorizon.com or on (443) 617-4036

  8. #8
    Affiliate Network Rep Kim Salvino's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2007
    Location
    Abingdon, Maryland
    Posts
    2,279
    Quote Originally Posted by loxly
    **side note**

    You ran up the Shareasale Power Rank really FAST.... This promo could grab you the top spot!
    I'm happy to be amongst the best in the biz by being ranked on the Power Rank at all. Of course, the top spot would be nice.

    Great program + Great affiliate partners = Success all around!
    Kim Salvino, Client Services Director, Performance Horizon Group
    Reach me at kim.salvino(at)performancehorizon.com or on (443) 617-4036

  9. #9
    Full Member
    Join Date
    December 12th, 2006
    Posts
    370
    Quote Originally Posted by AM@4checks
    Hello everyone,

    Let's kick off the first month of Quarter 4 with a 4Checks bonus!

    The terms are simple:

    Generate 100 sales or more during the month of October and I will give you an extra $100.00.

    Need help? Contact me for images, links, copy, coupon code, custom creative - and whatever else you might need. I'm ready to give you $100.00.

    If you haven't yet joined 4Checks, don't miss out! Join Today!

    Let's sell some checks together!
    Well I was 49 away from that last month.. hope this month goes well

  10. #10
    Affiliate Network Rep Kim Salvino's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2007
    Location
    Abingdon, Maryland
    Posts
    2,279
    Quote Originally Posted by easylife
    Well I was 49 away from that last month.. hope this month goes well
    Please let me know what I can do to help you get to the 100 order mark and beyond!

    Feel free to contact me and we can take a look at your site, share ideas, etc.

    I hope to talk with you soon,

    Kim
    Kim Salvino, Client Services Director, Performance Horizon Group
    Reach me at kim.salvino(at)performancehorizon.com or on (443) 617-4036

  11. #11
    Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Winter Park, FL
    Posts
    6,930
    Quote Originally Posted by AM@4checks
    Donuts,

    Great idea!

    I've made some adjustments to the bonus to get everyone motivated!

    100 Sales = $100.00

    150 Sales = $100.00 + 4 boxes of your favorite 4Checks check design.

    200 Sales = $100.00 + 4 boxes of your favorite 4Checks check design, a set of matching address labels and a matching cover.

    Happy selling, everyone!
    I barely cleared that 200 mark, whew! Saw my $100 bonus post recently as well, thanks. Will contact you soon via email about my bonus order for checks, addy labels and cover.

  12. #12
    Affiliate Network Rep Kim Salvino's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2007
    Location
    Abingdon, Maryland
    Posts
    2,279
    Quote Originally Posted by Donuts
    I barely cleared that 200 mark, whew! Saw my $100 bonus post recently as well, thanks. Will contact you soon via email about my bonus order for checks, addy labels and cover.
    Congratulations, again!

    All eligible affiliate partners on ShareASale were credited their $100.00 bonus and should have received an email from me requesting contact to order their free checks and accessories.

    Affiliates on Kolimbo will receive manual checks for their bonus and those should mail out within the next two weeks.

    Thank you for your efforts and stay tuned for additional opportunities to earn more promoting 4Checks!
    Kim Salvino, Client Services Director, Performance Horizon Group
    Reach me at kim.salvino(at)performancehorizon.com or on (443) 617-4036

  13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Easy $100 Holiday Bonus for 2 sales!
    By ingdirect in forum Midnight Cafe'
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: December 15th, 2003, 01:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •