Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spears Loses Custody of Her Kids
    For anyone who cares or has a music blog...

http://music.msn.com/music/article.a...77813&GT1=7702
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

Outsourced Program Manager Brent E.'s Avatar
    Those poor children. They think Kevin federline is the answer, yikes!
    Brent Elias
    Affiliate Manager/Acceleration-Partners
    Belias(AT)acceleration-partners.com
    "God Grant That Men Of Principle, Shall Be Our Principle Men" - Thomas Jefferson

Did she look under the couch? Sometimes my custody is under there with my car keys.

Just kidding, sometimes the situation is so wierd, you just have to rely on humor..
    David Carter
    MagazinesQuick.com

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    OK everyone leave this poor girl alone!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lu2mc...elated&search=
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexanne
    OK everyone leave this poor girl alone!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lu2mc...elated&search=
    LoL
    Wow. Drama queen.

I kind of feel bad for her. She's not like Paris. Britney is a sad case of someone who was in that industry way too young, listening to the wrong people. Hopefully she'll come out of it someday like Drew Barrymore did.

Paris is a whole different case. She's the way she is through her own actions....

(Not that Paris has anything to do with this. I wish just pointing out the subtle nuances of losing your mind for two different reasons).
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

Wink
    They have to have a mind before they can lose it.

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

Quote Originally Posted by WyndhamVacationR-EricEwe
    LoL
    Wow. Drama queen.
    The person in that video is a guy.

...And while I agree with the statement that Britney is a victim of bad people in a bad industry, there does come a point at which a person has to stop using their crappy childhood as an excuse for actions in adulthood. I do feel for her, but holy geez....

My heart breaks for those poor little boys. I hope both parents grow the hell up. If they don't, those boys don't have a chance in the world.

I don't feel sorry for her. If she was a man she would have lost custody a long time ago. I feel sorry for the kids.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboysfan
    I don't feel sorry for her. If she was a man she would have lost custody a long time ago. I feel sorry for the kids.
    I really didn't need that mental image!

But yeah, unfortunate situation the kids are in.

The only one to blame is herself...
    All the dings she has done just doesn't suit for a parent.

Kevin did it
    I don't really think it's all that fair for Britney. OH Yeah I'm not biased I dislike Britney Spears immensly, but lets be honest. She goes out, she parties, she works, and shes's always in the spotlight. She is not doing half the wrong of Lohan, Richie, Hilton you know the usuals. She is just under intense scrutiny and media pressure-in my opinion thid is what forced the judges hand. Think about Britney & Kevin the videos. Britney is always messed up, Britney is always on Camera and who is filming? Kevin is, and I think that was his whole plan. She made a mistake and picked a money hungry snake who kanived her into thid whole cherade. She broke down, opened her heart, gave this bum everything, and look where it got her. It's time to step up and lend some support, this young women's lost everything and she needs a backbone to put things right. Everyone deserves one second chance!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyCafaro
    It's time to step up and lend some support, this young women's lost everything and she needs a backbone to put things right. Everyone deserves one second chance!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com

Maybe you are right, but I think she decides for herself is she goes to a party..
    Or when you see someone filming you and you don't want it, you probably also tell them to quit filming you?
    But anyway she get's attention and I think that's all she wants..
    Bad publicity is also publicity

I don't really think it's all that fair for Britney. OH Yeah I'm not biased I dislike Britney Spears immensly, but lets be honest. She goes out, she parties, she works, and shes's always in the spotlight. She is not doing half the wrong of Lohan, Richie, Hilton you know the usuals. She is just under intense scrutiny and media pressure-in my opinion thid is what forced the judges hand. Think about Britney & Kevin the videos. Britney is always messed up, Britney is always on Camera and who is filming? Kevin is, and I think that was his whole plan. She made a mistake and picked a money hungry snake who kanived her into thid whole cherade. She broke down, opened her heart, gave this bum everything, and look where it got her. It's time to step up and lend some support, this young women's lost everything and she needs a backbone to put things right. Everyone deserves one second chance!
    Lohan is in Rehab and has been for a month or so, and doesn't have kids. Hilton does not have kids. Richie seems to have gotten her life together and is expecting.

So Britney IS doing a lot worse than those others if she is indeed doing drugs, and being out partying all the time instead if taking care of her kids. If I knew I was under such scrutiny, I would behave myself, not go out and do all that partying, getting drunk/high, and doing unsafe things with my kids.

What kind of person goes tanning after handing their kids over 2 days early? What mother here wouldn't be a basket case unable to get out of bed? Someone needs to put her in some kind of treatment place or mental health place fast.

Quote Originally Posted by flamingoworld
    If I knew I was under such scrutiny, I would behave myself, not go out and do all that partying, getting drunk/high, and doing unsafe things with my kids.
    Bingo. It's not like she wasn't warned. But yeah, it's sad, but for now maybe safer for the kids. I'm sure she'll get them back if she cleans up her act.
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

Quote Originally Posted by flamingoworld
    Lohan is in Rehab and has been for a month or so, and doesn't have kids. Hilton does not have kids. Richie seems to have gotten her life together and is expecting.

So Britney IS doing a lot worse than those others if she is indeed doing drugs, and being out partying all the time instead if taking care of her kids. If I knew I was under such scrutiny, I would behave myself, not go out and do all that partying, getting drunk/high, and doing unsafe things with my kids.

What kind of person goes tanning after handing their kids over 2 days early? What mother here wouldn't be a basket case unable to get out of bed? Someone needs to put her in some kind of treatment place or mental health place fast.
    Everything here could very well be just tabloid bullsh!t. If I had just "dropped my kids off 2 days early", I'd be absolutely ready to go tanning and get a little pampering - I don't see the big deal, if it's even true.

No matter what we think we know about her, she's a struggling young lady who could use some freaking help along the way, whether she needs a mental health evauation, a MOTHER or rehab, she's as human as the rest of us. I've seen first hand what tabloid crap and media oppression does to people and it truly sucks. And yeah, it sucks that her babies are in the middle of all this, too. If Federline was half a man, he'd be supportive of her, not trying to destroy the mother of his children.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com

Rexanne, perhaps this is the way to help Britney. The kids have to come first, I don't see how taking the kids out of a dangerous situation is him trying to destroy her. If I were in his shoes I would be taking those kids too. She is an adult. She is the one going out all the time, doing stupid stuff. No matter how many paparazzi are out there, if she wasn't doing that crap the wouldn't be able to report it. People have tried to help her, the courts told her what she needed to do and she didn't do it.

There is no excuse except she needs to get help fast and it doesn't look like anyone has been able to help her. She needs to hit her bottom. Perhaps this is it.

ABW Ambassador
    This also isn't the time for her to be coming out with a new album, out in November and you might have seen her horrible performance at the MTV awards. With new album, even more publicity, being away from home with promotion etc.

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    Celebrities get paid to appear different places all the time. No doubt in my mind that when she stays somewhere overnight, she's getting paid, when she appears at a night club, she's getting paid, etc. So, yes, she needs to straighten out aspects of her life, but some of this partying and going out may actually be benefitting her financially, as well as getting her name out in front of people.
    Following everyone else is a GREAT way to become average.

It's sad for the kids, because they are caught in the middle of all this. The way Britney acted with all the partying, etc tells me she wasn't ready for kids. Kevin I'm sure isn't any better, but he was smart enough to stay off camera and seem like the best parent for the kids. Truthfully, I believe the only reason he even fought for custody is because he wanted Britney to have to pay him Child Support to support him. It's not like he doesn't have a child with someone else, but he never fought for custody of that child...I'm sure because she was rich like Britney.

I just pray the kids will turn out half-way decent through all of this.

She is not doing half the wrong of Lohan, Richie, Hilton you know the usuals.
    These are obviously not the people that Britney should be using as role models. What about the thousands of celebrities that have managed to raise their families without endangering the safety of their children?

Think about Britney & Kevin the videos. Britney is always messed up, Britney is always on Camera and who is filming? Kevin is, and I think that was his whole plan.
    The fact remains that Britney IS always messed up regardless of whether it's filmed or not, she is a danger to her children.

It's time to step up and lend some support, this young women's lost everything and she needs a backbone to put things right. Everyone deserves one second chance!
    A second chance could unfortunately have tragic results for her children. Britney needs to decide what is most important to her. Granted, she's young, but she is an adult and a mother. She needs to start acting like it before she gets that 2nd chance.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

OneCrazyMom put it best,
    Quote Originally Posted by onecrazymom
    I hope both parents grow the hell up. If they don't, those boys don't have a chance in the world.
    There comes a point in time when you stop living just for yourself.

ABW Ambassador
    Someone posted this in my forum, her lil sis is now pregnant at only 16

http://ko.tmz.com/2007/12/18/jamie-l...s-is-pregnant/

Spears could end all of this if she chose. She's worth millions. She could take a hiatus from music, move to a small town in Nebraska, settle down, and live off what she's got for years. The media would get bored inside of a month and leave her alone.

But she won't because she's addicted to the spotlight. I have zero sympathy for her and zero tolerance for people like her when it comes to what my daughter gets exposed to. She's only two, but it's never too early too teach your kid not to be a tramp.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast