Who is the best Affiliate Manager for an electronics online retailer?
    I have an online electronics website not quiet like tiger direct or New egg
    ( although its only 1 niche area but has over 30 different products)

Im going to work with share a sale but need an outsourced Affil Manager. Who would be the best person to contact that has the best connections with affiliates in the eletronics industry?

I know a lot of people would recc Andy Rodriguez due to his expertise and work with tiger. Is there anyone else as well?

Your best bet would be to have a look in here: http://forum.abestweb.com/forumdisplay.php?f=236

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bond007
    I know a lot of people would recc Andy Rodriguez due to his expertise and work with tiger. Is there anyone else as well?
    Bond, feel free to call or email me for a free evaluation and initial recomendations.

Thanks,
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    Chuck Hamrick, Loxly, Kristi, Mike Nunez, Geno, Chris...

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rodriguez
    Bond, feel free to call or email me for a free evaluation and initial recomendations.

Thanks,
    Andy, you are a tough man to reach
    we had a 1pm teleconference scheduled today but i know you had some more important personal issues to take care of though. Emilio rescheduled it for Wednesday though. No biggie

Online Marketing Consultant
    I'd say go for Team Loxly as well, although Andy and Suluta are awesome too.

All three are wise choices for many reasons.
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Andy, you are a tough man to reach
    we had a 1pm teleconference scheduled today but i know you had some more important personal issues to take care of though. Emilio rescheduled it for Wednesday though. No biggie
    Yes, got married on Sunday night, took Monday off ...

Emilio was handling the fort ... regarding your account though, should we stop the pre liminary research we are doing on your vertical?

I know we don't have the signed agreement back from you but it was our understanding based on your "verbal agreement" with Emilio, that we were going forward with your account. We may have mistaken though, if so I apologize.

We can discuss on the Wednesday call ...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rodriguez
    Yes, got married on Sunday night, took Monday off ...

Emilio was handling the fort ... regarding your account though, should we stop the pre liminary research we are doing on your vertical?

I know we don't have the signed agreement back from you but it was our understanding based on your "verbal agreement" with Emilio, that we were going forward with your account. We may have mistaken though, if so I apologize.

We can discuss on the Wednesday call ...
    Andy, You guys aren't mistaken. I do have an agreement with Emilio, I just didn't get a chance to talk to you guys today and I waited a few days to.I just wanted some reassurance from the forum about what AM would suit us best.

http and a telephoto
    This thread sounded like you were looking for an OPM, not that you were looking to see if people recommended Andy.

Andy, good luck with this one.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Andy, You guys aren't mistaken. I do have an agreement with Emilio, I just didn't get a chance to talk to you guys today and I waited a few days to.I just wanted some reassurance from the forum about what AM would suit us best.
    looks like he is looking for information as opposed to an OPM as he alraedy decided.

MOds might want 2 move this 2 OPM forum or somewhere else
    Ma, where the beer? :escape:

please delete this thread mods, it is no longer needed.

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    :-)

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread