Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    CJ Sales Today - October 12th/13th - Reporting Delay
    Hello all,

I have no CJ sales today. wow. anyone here at least showing 1 sale today? i'd rather not say how much i usually do..but to have none on a tuesday is definitely a problem.

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Gottem three so far!

Affiliate Manager Howard Gottlieb's Avatar
    Yes
    I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die
    to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there
    isn't and die to find out there is.

I'm at zero for today, too... which is very out of the ordinary. BUT I also have to add that I was "stuck" at one sale all day yesterday, but woke up to find that yesterday's sales were an all-time high. I guess there was a glitchy thing, but I'm happy (and hoping it's a similar situation tonight).

Just an fyi/btw, none of my sales were from batch reporting merchants... it's the same ones I always use, but for some reason they were all reported together, right before midnight last night.

Looks normal to me.

We ran a test sale today, about 4 hours ago, as we do frequently, all came through normal

Phil Andrews
    Affiliate Program Manager

And Cowboysfan, I need to change my name to EaglesFan. It's been a great ride the last few years, 4 NCF Championships, a lost Superbowl, and even beating Dallas in Dallas last year to win the NFC East...but I like all true Philly fans are now Boo-ing our hearts out. I'm ready to see what Kevin Kolb can do

Cheers!

Phil

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    My Little Giant Ladder program is on CJ and we have had sales transact today!

My wife ordered costumes for the kids through BuyCostumes and it tracked within a couple hours.

Other than that, nada (despite a record traffic day of over 1000 unique visitors from getting an article stumbled on... but I know for myself that when I'm sitting their clicking the "Stumble!" button I'm not in buy-mode... I'm in "wonder what'll pop up next" mode)

Quote Originally Posted by RickPlmr
    My wife ordered costumes for the kids through BuyCostumes and it tracked within a couple hours.

Other than that, nada (despite a record traffic day of over 1000 unique visitors from getting an article stumbled on... but I know for myself that when I'm sitting their clicking the "Stumble!" button I'm not in buy-mode... I'm in "wonder what'll pop up next" mode)
    Rick, I'm curious if your wife used the Google checkout or not at buycostumes? My sales with buycostumes have really been weird this season for lack of a better word. A few come in a row and then nothing for hours. Todays last event sale was at 9:46am CJ time. I never noticed the Google checkout before but I wasn't really looking for it either so it might of been there all season.

Sorry for the late reply - I don't think she used the google checkout.

We sent a friend of ours the link and their sale came through within a couple hours.

However, I have had no sales since Oct 6th when I made a test purchase (it went through and tracked, but nothing since then)... getting concerned. Traffic is still up around 1,000 unique visitors a day, and clicks are up in the 60 to 70 range per day.

Is that still small fry?

I used to get sales with far less traffic and action than that...

Thanks for the feedback Rick. I think it all depends on how targeted your traffic is. 1000 uniques a day isn't bad traffic but the clickthroughs seem low which might mean it's not targeted traffic or you don't have what the people are looking for that are coming to your site.

One of my sites has about the same traffic as yours does. Unfortunately most of it is un-targeted traffic. For whatever reason the clickthough rate is higher than it should be IMO at about 20%. The conversion rate is only .003 unfortunately but kind of expected because they are arriving at my site searching for either naughty pictures or clothes and not what I have on there which is costumes. I have been tweaking it slowly adding a few links to what people are searching for but no success yet.

On a couple of other sites which get some pretty good targeted traffic the conversion rate is at 0.042 which I can't complain about. But I will My only complaint is that I wish the main merchant I am pushing would convert a little better. Ebay is converting at over 7%, .077 while the other merchant is at 0.21 and pays a lot higher commissions. Of course I'll take whatever I can get and the above is only if my fuzzy math is right.

I would try to see if you can check your stats to see what people are searching for if you haven't Rick and see if you can get the clickthrough rate up higher. JMO of course and Thanks again for the feedback

sales came in today and yesterday...

Paraphrases from CJ in response to my inquiry asking if my account was still enabled correctly: yes, and this kind of variability is normal.

Sales have been slow for me for 2 days now, with no changes in my PPC efforts. On the merchant side, I've also seen a bit of a slowdown over the past 2 days, while our PPC campaign has not. Seeing that one of our top affiliates has seen a dip in CR on a keyword where our search campaign was constant, I have to suspect something is up. Did some test orders, and everything seemed to go through, though... I wonder if there's a DNS problem preventing pixels from firing for some users?

I think stats stopped being updated in my account around 9pm EST on Friday 10/12/17.

Quote Originally Posted by Superstar
    I think stats stopped being updated in my account around 9pm EST on Friday 10/12/17.
    Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by Superstar
    Same here.

My last event date was 17:55 PDT posted at 19:00 PDT...nothing after that....

ABW Ambassador
    Yeah, somethings up. Quick Stats are also still showing yesterday, it should have reset already.

Mine too - frozen in time. Impressions, clicks, sales.... frozen.

Other sources report continued traffic (Google stats).

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Trust
    Yeah, somethings up. Quick Stats are also still showing yesterday, it should have reset already.
    Same here. I noticed sales stopped rolling in late last night and my quick stats are frozen like Trust's. Time to kick the tires and get the system started!

Michael

ABW Ambassador
    Had something post:

12-Oct-2007 20:32 PDT 13-Oct-2007 06:32 PDT

10 hr. gap

Wink
    So what's new at CJ??

Seems like business as usual for them.

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

Verbosely Virtuous Mutt spacedog's Avatar
    Same thing here. Last sale had posted 19:01 PDT last night, and no clicks reported in Performance Reports since then ("no data found" for today's reports so far).

The good news is I just checked stats, and got a sale posted at 06:33 PDT with event date of 20:24 PDT last night, so hopefully they're going to get everything updated soon. Another thing I noticed is that the CJ site has been running at super speed this morning. I've never seen it work this fast. But that's little consolation when all transactions and reports since yesterday evening were completely empty.

Transaction reports are all caught up here.

13-Oct-2007 05:57 PDT 13-Oct-2007 07:02 PDT

Performance reports, not yet.

>> Seems like business as usual for them.

C'mon now. The usual is transactions updating hourly, on the hour with an hour lag.

ABW Ambassador
    eh nevermind.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast