Access to Sales Info from Networks
    Can I get my sales info from ShareASale, Linkshare, and Performics on a daily basis programmatically?

CJ offers sales info via Webservices, although it's not the greatest interface, and I mine that every day to get my sales from the previous day.

Do any of the other networks offer that kind of functionality? It's a pain having to log in to slow networks every day (Linkshare especially -- how much are they making off each transaction?) to retrieve this info.

Thanks!

-- Rx

ABW Ambassador
    My understanding is that the networks are concerned about an increase in server load.

Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    Do any of the other networks offer that kind of functionality?
    We offer a few Report Subscription Options including RSS, Email and Direct API request for HTML, Tab Delimited, Comma Separated or XML..

At one point, I proposed developing an open source affiliate statistics program:

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=92540

There are several solutions out there right now, but none of them are complete. For instance, AffTrack doesn't include LinkShare and AffMeter doesn't include ShareASale.com or AvantLink.

I still think a community-developed open-source solution would be best, but it just hasn't got off the ground.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar
    RacerX
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    Can I get my sales info from ShareASale, Linkshare, and Performics on a daily basis
    Would be great to get sales info across the board from affiliates sales, merchants sales, networks and even indies.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    I still think a community-developed open-source solution would be best, but it just hasn't got off the ground.
    Good suggestion, why I bumped it.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread