FYI: 50 pack promo, sale price is wrong
    If anyone is promoting this sale at $4.99 that IS NOT the price of the batteries on the site. They are $7.50 and the shipping is $2.49 (the correction newsletter stated that the shipping wasn't $2.49)

I wrote the AM asking about the difference and this is the response (why they didn't send out another correction is beyond me)
    > Unfortunately our management changed the promotion after I had already sent the email. We apologize for the confusion and will try to ensure that it doesn't happen again.
    > Doug Arthur
    > Product Manager

Orig Newsletter,

Dear Valued Affiliates, With the holidays fast approaching, is excited to make this spectacular offer. We are offering our 50 Pack of alkaline batteries, 40 AA and 10 AAA's, for the all-time low price of $4.99 plus $2.49 shipping.

Corrected Newsletter:

Dear Valued Affiliates,

With regards to our previous email, we must make a correction. Shipping for the 50 Pack will NOT be $2.49 as previously indicated. Instead shipping will be based on weight. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Mansfield, TX
    Thanks for the heads up! I'm pulling the links. This is ridiculous. Two changes in two days. It's just not worth trying to keep up with it. Especially when they don't even notify affiliates of all of the changes.
    Michael Coley
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread