Question Standardized merchant logo link
    Is there any standard logo.gif link for SAS merchant logos, using the merchantid,
    that could be used on Webmerged datafeed product index pages to represent each merchant? .....I may be of the wrong understanding that it's a no-no to
    list all the merchants by name in an index, to link to my index001 for their products, so I hope that logos would be okay. Huh? Now I hope I'm not too "ignert" to find my way back to this post!
    Lost in the woods, Drenhog

http and a telephoto
    No there isn't. You would need to go into each merchant and see if they have a logo in the size you want. Even if there was a standard link, there is not a standard size logo. Some logos are HUGE and some are tiny.

They would make for a nasty looking page.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Quote Originally Posted by Drenhog
    Is there any standard logo.gif link for SAS merchant logos, using the merchantid,
    that could be used on Webmerged datafeed product index pages to represent each merchant? .....I may be of the wrong understanding that it's a no-no to
    list all the merchants by name in an index, to link to my index001 for their products, so I hope that logos would be okay. Huh? Now I hope I'm not too "ignert" to find my way back to this post!
    Lost in the woods, Drenhog
    I know what you mean, but I can tell you that so far, I have found a few SAS merchants, that don't have what you ask, and that I would like to use too.

Thanks Loxly & Mr. Sal. I sure wouldn't want a "nasty" page with different size logos. Do any affiliates index their links to the webmerged product "catalogs" by the name of the respective Merchants, or only do it by categories. I'm presently putting the product "catalogs" in folders by the merchantid and then grouping those folders into
    the appropriate subdomain category folders. Drenhog in Va.

http and a telephoto
    I'm sure people do it both ways Drenhog. It all depends on how you are setting your site up and how you want to attract people to it.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread