Australian Affiliate Networks - Connecting with top Aussie Affiliates
    As I have stated in a couple of other threads, I am an working with an Australian company looking to find some good Australian affiliates.

Initially, we are trialling Clixgalore, under the most basic bronze level membership, and initial responses have been okay (it is only the first week) but I have a number of questions regarding Australian affiliates, the networks they prefer, and other such questions. I'll try to be concise!

What Affiliate Networks Do you (as an Australian Affiliate or merchant) use?

Why do you use it? What is good / bad about it? What upfront fees are involved? How easy is it to connect with good affiliates / merchants?

As a merchant or affiliate, do you use in-house or independant affiliate programs?

As a merchant: how successful are they? How do you promote your service?

As an Affiliate: Would you use an independent affiliate program? How do you find out about them? Are you sceptical / do you get paid? What good or bad experiences have you had using them?

Do you have any other thoughts regarding Australian affiliate networks?

So many questions!

Third Parties Affiliate Programs Are NO GOOD
    Hi

My anti virus software blocks most third party affiliate programs.

If you use third party programs, good marketers will not join.

Not a big enough percentage of the sales money go to the person doing the selling.

I do not join third party affiliate programs.

I also do not join affiliate programs unless I get 50% - 70% of money generated from my sales and some from my downline sales.

On some occasions I may join an affiliate program if I get 30% and other benefits like email and contact persons name so I can build my own email list.

Outsourced Program Manager GregJr-CMC's Avatar
    [b]Greg Rice Jr.[/b]
    Affiliate Program Management
    [url="http://www.gocmc.com/"]www.gocmc.com[/url]
    info(@)gocmc.com | 330-259-1223 | AIM/Yahoo:[font=Verdana]GregJrCMC[/font] | MSN: [font=Verdana][email="GregJrCMC@live.com"]GregJrCMC@live.com[/email][/font] | ICQ: [font=Verdana]416241443[/font] |

Join us! - [url="http://www.gocmc.com/freelance-work-exchange-affiliate-program.php"]GoFreelance[/url] | [url="http://www.gocmc.com/magsforless_surplusmags.php"]SurplusMags / MagsForLess[/url] | [url="http://www.gocmc.com/print-country-affiliate-program.php"]PrintCountry[/url] | [url="http://www.gocmc.com/nannies4hire-affiliate-program.php"]Nannies4hire / Babysitters4hire[/url] | [size=2][url="http://www.gocmc.com/discount-candle-cheese-supply-affiliate-program.php"]DiscountCandleShop/CheeseSupply[/url][/size][size=1][size=2] [/size][/size]

Not sure if you're still looking for replies as I have just joined up today but here I go in red....

Quote Originally Posted by thumpersaustralia
    As I have stated in a couple of other threads, I am an working with an Australian company looking to find some good Australian affiliates.

Initially, we are trialling Clixgalore, under the most basic bronze level membership, and initial responses have been okay (it is only the first week) but I have a number of questions regarding Australian affiliates, the networks they prefer, and other such questions. I'll try to be concise!

What Affiliate Networks Do you (as an Australian Affiliate or merchant) use? Commission Monster, Clix Galore, Jumbo Affiliates are my best performing

Why do you use it? What is good / bad about it? What upfront fees are involved? How easy is it to connect with good affiliates / merchants?
    Commission Monster - easy to set up, you can hit a lot of affiliates if you have the right offer, fees aren't too bad. Clix Galore Dont know too much about these guys but we are about to start a Merchant program with them. As an affiliate these guys have the best payment options and are quite competitive when it comes to multi-merchant promoters.

As a merchant or affiliate, do you use in-house or independant affiliate programs? I prefer to use independent due to the payment threshold being reached quicker across many promotions.

As a merchant: how successful are they? How do you promote your service?
    I started with CM as a lead campaign but it wasnt working, I had difficulty changing it over to a CPC campaign so I pulled it and put my $$ else where. I'll be starting with Clix Galore on a CPC campaign

As an Affiliate: Would you use an independent affiliate program? How do you find out about them? Are you sceptical / do you get paid? What good or bad experiences have you had using them? TBH these are really hard to find, I know they are out there but most of them subscribe to a network so it saves paperwork to join the network at the end of the end.

Do you have any other thoughts regarding Australian affiliate networks?
    We need more affiliate discussion groups. It seems that everyone is two scared to talk to each other for fear of losing market share.

So many questions!

Hey WinBig,

That was great, thanks.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread