Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Power Mall
    Anyone else with forums getting spammed with people with these malls?
    I get at least one daily from someone telling my people to come shop at their mall.

Anyone know much about this place?
    http:// www mypowermall.com/
    Last edited by Haiko de Poel, Jr.; October 9th, 2007 at 01:17 PM. Reason: removed link

ABW Ambassador
    Yeah, some other threads on them, lemme look.

This thread is about them:

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread...light=template

I deleted the post and emailed the people, one actually told me I was rude because I wouldn't let them post on my site.

Do these types of malls actually make money for anyone? Why do merchants want to be on these types of sites?

ABW Ambassador
    How is the spam sign ups? I help admin for a forum, and my gawd.. the amount of spam sign ups, has the owner thinking of closing down, because it can be too much at times. Although I don't recall any from that website.

(note, we do on our sign up page say "Spammers will not be tolerated. Do not come here to post your own site or personal referrals.")

Funny from the email I got back from the spammer:

You're rude to people who mess up one time. I would hate to know you in person. Mess up once and you're screwed. You must hold people to high standards.

I know other forums allow me to post because I have been doing it for a very long time along with hundreds of others. Those sites are actually worthwhile, unlike yours.

In my opinion, if you really had a good and legit way to make money through your forum, it wouldn't matter if people would "SPAM" on it. The only way you can make money is by not allowing others to attempt to do the same.

ABW Ambassador
    In my opinion, if you really had a good and legit way to make money through your forum, it wouldn't matter if people would "SPAM" on it.
    ROFL! Sounds like someone mistook paint chips as corn flakes when they were a child.

My Power Mall does get a cut like described below, but they do allow for viral growth and future rewards to the "affiliate" down the line. IMHO they have some decent Free tools, eBooks, eCards, etc. that are professionally done. I agree the cookie cutter landing page with the auto launch voice and video clips are a bit annoying, and are in need of revamp.
    As with much on the web, once it is finished, it is obsolete. I do like the "give something back" idea - something you don't find much anymore. The Mall overall has a good range of product, and it is expanding daily. I purchased some things through "my mall", used coupon codes - and did save. Same stuff I would have purchased online elsewhere but, I now will get a little bit back. Prices were the same in the mall as they were outside.
    One gent mentioned becoming a CJ affiliate and getting the full rebate via your own store. I think this is a violation of the CJ TOS, and in order to stock all the products it would mean getting thousands of emails per day - no thanks. Especially when I pass along a customer, and then they add him to their own sales funnel - never to be seen nor heard from again. IMHO - the CJ formula of a one shot commission is soon to go way of the dino. Viral is where it is all going - cookie based programs will die on the vine in favor of optin confirmed sales.

my .02

EasyPowerMall dot com

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by easypowermall
    Spam snipped.
    I hate you

Gee, affiliate marketing is dying? Again?
    See, they are all spammers. Merchants really want a part of this?

Do they not realize that their malls are using affiliate marketing through CJ?

ABW Ambassador
    My Power Mall does get a cut like described below, but they do allow for viral growth and future rewards to the "affiliate" down the line. IMHO they have some decent Free tools, eBooks, eCards, etc. that are professionally done. I agree the cookie cutter landing page with the auto launch voice and video clips are a bit annoying, and are in need of revamp.
    As with much on the web, once it is finished, it is obsolete. I do like the "give something back" idea - something you don't find much anymore. The Mall overall has a good range of product, and it is expanding daily. I purchased some things through "my mall", used coupon codes - and did save. Same stuff I would have purchased online elsewhere but, I now will get a little bit back. Prices were the same in the mall as they were outside.
    One gent mentioned becoming a CJ affiliate and getting the full rebate via your own store. I think this is a violation of the CJ TOS, and in order to stock all the products it would mean getting thousands of emails per day - no thanks. Especially when I pass along a customer, and then they add him to their own sales funnel - never to be seen nor heard from again. IMHO - the CJ formula of a one shot commission is soon to go way of the dino. Viral is where it is all going - cookie based programs will die on the vine in favor of optin confirmed sales.

my .02

EasyPowerMall dot com
    lol, nice hidden text on the bottom too.

Yeah, they are all upstanding sites, doing good for their members.
    Is anyone really making money off these things except for the first few people who started this and got suckers to sign up and spam others?

nice cheezy 80's video - cute!

sorry to hear that - especially coming from the Inner Circle -

And why would someone shop from someone else's powermall when they can get their own for free?

ABW Ambassador
    sorry to hear that - especially coming from the Inner Circle -
    Are you guys told to post (spam) in forums?

And there's a lot of them if this is true:

"My Power Mall has well over 30,000 members and we are growing everyday! If you are looking for a way to make an extra income from home, then this is the one that you want to be a part of."

Evidently they do spam a lot. I googled powermall and got a few laughs. They all sound like robots. All saying how great it is but not one probably making money. Just pumping it up to get others to sign up under them. BUT..it is NOT MLM they say!

ABW Ambassador
    Damn, I thought this one was funny:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...6123206AAfol0I

And then there was cheese...to go with the whine
    Quote Originally Posted by flamingoworld
    I get at least one daily from someone telling my people to come shop at their mall.

Anyone know much about this place?
    http:// www mypowermall.com/
    I believe the question was asked "Anyone know much about this place?"
    - and I only gave a reply. Then Inner Circle has been awakened - GONG!! - booohaaah! Quick, put away the D&D regalia...

Time to pounce on someone actually answering a question.
    "Ding Dong the witch is dead, the witch is dead"
    "Hoo,ooo,ooh - Hooo Chi Min"

But wait - I really came here to watch cheezy Avatar 80's videos... yeah, let's all do that with our time! Bobby, Cindy, Jan...

"You never close your eyes anymore, when I kiss your lips..." humming softly now...

BTW - did not get suckered into anything.
    Program is FREE, take it or leave it.

Live for the line...
    Last edited by Haiko de Poel, Jr.; October 9th, 2007 at 01:19 PM. Reason: removed link in quoted text

Quote Originally Posted by Trust

Gets a laugh here -

I did not ask for any MLM'ers to come post their experiences, I was asking the members HERE what they knew.

So you get alerts anytime someone online asks about these things so you can pop in and spam about it?

Aw look, it is all for a good cause, the powermall lady runs a "charity: site!
    The powermall is a division of Together We Can Change The World, Inc

Another question - Ruh Row
    Quote Originally Posted by flamingoworld
    And why would someone shop from someone else's powermall when they can get their own for free?
    Interesting - you can set up a mall if you are a team, club, church, etc. Name it appropriately, and the supporters of that organization shop there in effort to help raise money for the cause. Sure beats having to do another fundraiser! The interesting part is that the team makes money if someone shops in their mall, and again if that same someone opens their own mall. Do you make money when you refer someone to your CJ partner? - I hope so - if the cookie hasn't been wiped out. What happens when that satisfied customer refers someone else to the same CJ partner - do you make money? - I doubt it. One shot deal, most of the time. Power Malls pay down 9 levels, only a little bit, this I know - but it has great potential.

And like someone else said - "it is not MLM" AMWAY _ AHHH Awake the trolls - (but I digress) and they were right. No meetings, parties, rah, rah. Promote your Power Mall the way you want to. I am a CJ affiliate - and I know the kind of tools you get from most vendors - they are crap. 1/2 the time the data feeds are completely dorked, and you get upwards of 5 emails a day from each vendor. Please! The MPM eBook series with the self contained scripts alone are worth hundreds of dollars - and FREE for me to use.

Any more questions?

Time for bed -

email me via my profile or to info at Easy Power Mall dot com
    or hit my site - more content there if interested.
    content is what sells -
    and free stuff -
    like a free domain redirect
    and free email forwarding

but you knew that...

Or go watch another really good 80's video - the choice is yours...

Live for the line...

Still to come back to the topic your spamming like hell on a forum where spam isn't tolarated??
    Or am I totally wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by Trust

Self planted question:
    Has anyone have experience with Powermall??

Answer:
    Why is this question in Diseases????

I guess the spammer that you contracted is not too smart as he is posting in:
    Home > Health > Diseases & Conditions > Other - Diseases > Resolved Question
    Ma, where the beer? :escape:

How secure is the information on this page? Very secure. The logo presented here, called a SSL Certificate, ensures that any information entered on this page is encrypted and thus protected from internet eavesdroppers. It means that even if someone were able to intercept the transmission to our secure servers they will only see illegible data. Additionally, the tax number information entered here is stored as encrypted data. Only our tax programs have the key to unlock this information and it is only used to report earnings.
    Yeah right!!!
    Ma, where the beer? :escape:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast