Affiliate Manager Howard Gottlieb's Avatar
    How 'bout them Cowboys???
    Anyone else dragging today after staying up to watch the most incredible end to a football game?

Go Cowboys!!!!!!!
    I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die
    to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there
    isn't and die to find out there is.

Grandma broke her coccyx! Uncle Rico's Avatar
    How about them Cowboys....Cheerleaders...

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    That was just an incredible game! The dang Bills defense killed my fantasy game, with five interceptions and a fumble recovery.

The last two and a half minutes of that game, the Cowboys looked like a machine, just methodically taking every step needed to win. From completing passes to recovering an onside kick, to having to make TWO 53 yard field goals in a row - from a rookie, no less - just a great game!

Amazing they won after that sorrowful of a a game.

I am tired but glad I watched!!!
    Following everyone else is a GREAT way to become average.

I'm really looking forward to their game next week. Two 5-0 teams. The Boys have had an easy schedule so far this year. This will show whether or not they have what it takes to go all the way. They'll need to get in the game in the first half (unlike all of their other games this year) if they'll have any chance against New England.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

The real tony romo show up!

it was great to see TO come up really small!

posted by a bitter, cranky eagles fan!

I hate to be negative, but they suck. Of course I am a skins fan, lolol!

Man, that could easily have been the most intense end to a football game of all time!
    Chris Sturgill
    "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals." - H. Simpson

ABW Ambassador
    The last two and a half minutes of that game, the Cowboys looked like a machine, just methodically taking every step needed to win.
    Don't you mean, the Bills took every step to give the game away?

So many mistakes near the end. Couldn't even touch the ball on the onside kick, then they leave the short out of bound routes open?! Exciting game, but it was horrible from a Bills fan point of view. I would have been happier if they were just crushed like they were supposed to be. Then no disappointment, LOL.

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    Yeah, the Bills did let down near the end, but heck, their defense was pretty doggone tough the rest of the time. It looked to me like they were playing a soft, prevent defense at the end, too loose to stop a good team from driving.
    Following everyone else is a GREAT way to become average.

ABW Ambassador
    Yeah, and on the very last series, they should have had those short under routes covered. Makes no sense. If they had left the middle open, and a pass was thrown there, game over.

My father vowed to never watch a Bills game again, after the way they choked, lol.

Affiliate Manager Howard Gottlieb's Avatar
    I am a die hard Cowboys fan so this is a little biased.

The Bills offense was not existent. I think the Cowboys were clearly looking past the Bills at next week. Romo get shell shocked quickly and had about as bad a game as possible.

When you look back at championship level teams, though, they find ways to win games they should lose and last night certainly fits that category.

The real test is against the Machine next week. The Patriots are out right scary.
    I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die
    to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there
    isn't and die to find out there is.

Outsourced Program Manager Brent E.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by visitourmall
    The Patriots are out right scary.
    They have done this without arguably the best defensive lineman in the league as well, one Richard Seymour, who will hopefully be ready to rock and roll by week 7. Dallas is lucky they are missing his first start, i'm predicting he rips someones head off just to make-up for the time that he has missed!!!!
    Brent Elias
    Affiliate Manager/Acceleration-Partners
    Belias(AT)acceleration-partners.com
    "God Grant That Men Of Principle, Shall Be Our Principle Men" - Thomas Jefferson

And now a Bills fan perspective. For a team with 9 players on IR, 4 starters out for the season, and don't forget playing a rookie QB in his second NFL start and a rookie RB in his first season I thought they played pretty good. Counting the Denver game in the season opener they are about 40 seconds away from being 3-2 instead of 1-5 in the stronger of the two conferences.

It sure was heart breaking given how hard they played. But on the bright side this gets them closer to a higher draft pick for next season. They are still lacking playmakers on both sides.

I know everyone loves Romo but I think his carriage is going to turn into a pumpkin very soon (almost did last night). Maybe this weekend?

ABW Ambassador
    Don't worry Bills fans, you can get some joy next week. They'll get handled by the Patriots.

The Bills performance last night was unbelievable the energy running through that stadium was unparallel to anything I've ever seen. Streets were bare, bars were empty and if you were'nt in the game you were outside in the parking lot drinking beer and showing support. My hat goes off to the Bills today for giving not only one of the best performances in MNF history but for stepping to an undoubtedly Superbowl bound football team and playing as 11 point underdogs. Thank you Buffalo.

Poor clock managmenet possibly lost us the game on the 3rd and 9 pass which was intercepted. Clock management running and a field goal should have locked it up.

I am a Tony Romo fan, besides his performance last night he is a contender to Brady and Manning (I'm not talking about eli)

damn did i miss out, the game comes on espn very late here and it was like 24 to 13 when i drifted off to sleep ...seems like i missed it big time 8-|

17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread