Going off line to bring people on!
    How affective (or not) have members of the boards found direct mail to drive traffic to websites.

For example flyer's with an interesting hook taking people to a top level domain?

Thanks,

Lance

Hi Lance, Welcome to ABW!

Direct Mail: I've done several oversized post card campaigns to targeted employers to promote online help wanted's without much success.

Radio: 99.8% of the advertising budget for my help wanted and online dating websites is spent on radio. THAT works wonderfully!

~Bob

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    There's a lot of feedback on a similar idea in this thread.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Bob -

What exactly has worked for you on radio - how do you measure the traffic coming from radio - how expensive are the spots?

sorry for all the questions just sounded like an interesting venue I've never pursued..

I know there are a few members, and merchants here who've promoted via radio, print, and other such offline methods - even TV. Some are doing well with their respective niche offline...

I, on the other hand (surprise, surprise), haven't had much luck with print advertising - at least nothing to write home about. Still curious as to how radio might work (especially with Google offering those services through their advertising system).

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread