Motherwear Has Left CJ
    I was getting invalid links and I emailed Motherwear for answers. I just received this email:
    "Our account is currently inactive and we are looking to move the program elsewhere or house the program internally. Unfortunately, the account became inactive before I could communicate it to our publishers so I am glad you emailed. Any commissions that are pending payment will of course be paid out and I will keep your information on file for when we kick up our affiliate program again."

The email goes on to say that they will be in touch with me later this month.

Major bummer. Time to pull links. MW links are working ... but no commissions.

Not sure how I missed that notification, ugh! Thanks for the heads up! BTW none of my links were working.

Thanks for posting this. Nothing better than spending a Friday night pulling links off sites.
    Melanie
    President - Affiliate Advocacy 2008 ShareaSale Performance Industry Advocate Award, 2009 Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Award - Affiliate Advocate
    Affiliate Advocacy
    NYAffiliateVoice Seery Writing

+ Reply to Thread