Angry NOT HAPPY WIT CJ. plz help me
    hi i recently joined cj and i started promoting the per lead program on the first day i promoted i got 1 lead with 12 clicks on my payment status was $1.50 and then i got about 90 clicks all together with 2 or 3 days but i did not get any lead either there is something really wrong wit my traffic or there is something not right with cj

plz help me answer my question tq

ABW Ambassador
    It's not likely a CJ issue. Could be either a merchant issue or that 90 clicks in 2 or 3 days is just not enough traffic to make any kind of judgement on your ad/merchant. And not sure if the merchant you're talking about is a batch merchant and just haven't posted any recent sales.

Talking
    Quote Originally Posted by Trust
    It's not likely a CJ issue. Could be either a merchant issue or that 90 clicks in 2 or 3 days is just not enough traffic to make any kind of judgement on your ad/merchant. And not sure if the merchant you're talking about is a batch merchant and just haven't posted any recent sales.
    but how do i know izzit possible that the merchant did not credit my account yet has any of this type of problem ever happen to other affiliates of cj

ABW Ambassador
    Not too many ways to know for sure besides doing a test purchase but you're dealing in leads so that's probably not a good idea, could be against their rules. You can try searching for them and see if something comes up. Ask how others are doing with them but that could be a problem if it's a merchant you want to keep for yourself. Maybe wait a few more days to see how it goes, just not enough traffic yet to make an accurate judgement.

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Look at the EPC for this merchant, which is the earnings per 100 click-thrus.

If the EPC is $10, then it will take about 7 leads per 100 clicks to get this EPC or 1 lead every 15 clicks or so.

If the EPC is around $5, it will take around 30 clicks, on average. That is not to say it could take 60 once in a while or as few as 10. Usually there is a bit of variability in the short run.

If the EPC is around $3, then there are about 2 leads per 100 clickthrus or about 1 lead every 50 clicks.

So start by looking at the EPC and remember that this is an average for all affiliates. Some will do better and some will do worse depending on how targeted the traffic is.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead
    Look at the EPC for this merchant, which is the earnings per 100 click-thrus.

If the EPC is $10, then it will take about 7 leads per 100 clicks to get this EPC or 1 lead every 15 clicks or so.

If the EPC is around $5, it will take around 30 clicks, on average. That is not to say it could take 60 once in a while or as few as 10. Usually there is a bit of variability in the short run.

If the EPC is around $3, then there are about 2 leads per 100 clickthrus or about 1 lead every 50 clicks.

So start by looking at the EPC and remember that this is an average for all affiliates. Some will do better and some will do worse depending on how targeted the traffic is.

my EPC now is 1.56 my clicks are 96 plz explain more about the epc whats the difference

Quote Originally Posted by yippie12
    my EPC now is 1.56 my clicks are 96 plz explain more about the epc whats the difference
    the merchant name is permission research

It's not likely to be CJ issue. If everyone could just start sending traffic and turn a profit immediately, there would be a lot more rich affiliates out there. Try different keywords, different programs and test all kinds of different things but just don't spend any more money than you can afford to lose.

When testing out a new program, it probably takes at least 500-1000 clicks with lots of testing in there to get an idea of what will convert. This could be a few hundered dollars if you're sending PPC traffic.

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yippie12
    So $1.56 is your EPC right.
    What is the merchant's listed EPC?
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread