Question Adwords Question?
    Can anyone give me a Hand as to how Adwords Should be Orginized? I remember reading something about arranging related products into they're own Groups, But for the life of me Ican't seem to find that Article again.

Right now I have One Campaign, Promoting one Product,with 2 ad variations, 1 text, the other Image, setup as Follows:

campaign1-->adgroup1-->2 variations on same ad.

should each variation have its own ad group? or each Product has its Own adgroup?

I just want to get Organized from the get go, so I'm not sorting stuff later.

And One more Question about The Image adds, I have had an image add started since yesterday that shows it is Active, yet I have 0 Impressions, am I Forgetting to do something?

Thx In advance

Ok I just answered my First Question, by Using different search terms in google Here is the link for other adwords beginners that may need this info, Google AdWords: Structure For Success

Still needing advice on the second question.
    Last edited by hawke12; October 13th, 2007 at 08:18 AM.

shows it is Active, yet I have 0 Impressions, am I Forgetting to do something?
    A couple of things off the top of my head: one, they might not have approved the ad yet (Google that is), and two, the bids might not be high enough to get it into a position to produce much action. Don't quote me on either, but that's what I thought of right off the bat.

ABW Ambassador
    Try increasing your daily spend by $100
    Those traffic estimates are never correct.

Thanks for the replies

I have a total of 5 ad campaigns running, All say Active, there are no Alerts or Un Approved ads, Everything was running fine yesterday.

Lots of impressions over 5000, 96 clicks Amongst all the campaigns, and I'm nowhere near my daily budget. Last night all adds seemed to stop Being served, absolutely NO activity in any of the campaigns. In settings, I have it setup to "Show ads evenly over time" I just changed this to "Accelerated".

Is this a Typical Issue with Adwords? Or am I doing something Wrong?

Thx.

ABW Ambassador
    You don't get much clicks during weekends, normally. People tend to spend less time online shopping on weekends. That's my guess.

Yeah that makes sense, jst seemed wierd one of my Campaigns was Flying last night, over 35 clicks in 30 minutes, and Now Nothing is even Being served.

Also Do I need to be conserned with "Dynamic Keyword Insertion" right now, Seeing as I'm still learning? Or should I be Be Doing this From the Get go?

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by hawke12
    Also Do I need to be conserned with "Dynamic Keyword Insertion" right now, Seeing as I'm still learning? Or should I be Be Doing this From the Get go?
    I wouldn't worry too much on "Dynamic Keyword Insertion" right now since you are still new to adwords. Give your ads some more test and see if things work for you.

Thanks for the advice, its appreciated

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread