Passing Keyword To ClickBooth
    Hey guys, I can't get ahold of anyone at ClickBooth to find out, but I need to know the syntax for passing the keyword to them through the URL...

I am familiar with appending links, I just need to know what CB requires to do this...do they have a specific value I need to set the keyword equal to, can I pick anything I want???

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    might want to rethink sharing your data with CB, i'd recommend against it... but i'd recommend not partnering with them ever, so i'm biased.

set up some separate tracking for yourself to capture your own data and then pass through cb linkage, will retain your private data in your hands only, which in this case, i think would be very wise. it does mean you have top scheme your data to matchup to sales data within their tracking platform, but there are ways to do that, assigning sequential numbers from your own database that can be married up later to your conversion data.

I'm already ahead of you in that aspect, but I still need to know how to pass the variable, either way I do it.

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    append &dsartain=125472 to your urls.

not sure what you mean about needing to know how to pass vars... append them as data pairs in the url...

What I mean is that in CJ, you have to use SID=keyword in order for the keyword to show up on the reports, in clickbank it's TID=keyword...

So I need to know is there a specific variable that I need to use to pass the keyword and have it show up in the reports, or can I just use anything I want...

Hello,
    There is an easy way to get in touch with CB. You can contact them through AIM at Clickb Relations. They are been great in replying to me with any questions I had.
    I hope this help.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread