Hi,

Does anyone use V-Stores and has anyone ever made any money with them?

Also, are there any other programs that are similar?

Thanks for your help.

Ken

Hi ken

Welcome to ABW

I posted a similar question several months ago and Tom of TH-Media pointed me to this thread which is a bit of an eye-opener:

http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&...89&m=576605199

Eww.. just read that thread. In addition, you won't get a DMOZ listing because it's still treated as an affiliate store and the Shopping editors tend to be good at spotting these things on new submissions.

________
    All your commission are belong to us.

Thanks Radegast,

That answers my question. Funny, I used Vstores about 2 years ago when I first got into this biz. Didn't sell a thing. I figured that I just wasn't any good at this internet stuff. It almost turned me off completely, but fortunately I found something that sold, and stayed in the biz. I guess I wasn't alone in not selling Vstores. I wonder how many other newbies they have turned off over the years.

The second part of my question was, do you know of anything similar that does sell?

I guess what I'm really looking for is an easy way to get some sites set up and draw traffic to a hub site that I'm working on now. Any sponsors that provide pre-made web sites that you know of? Or provide full page ads that can be used as doorways?

I do know that nothing is easy in this biz and you only get out what you put in. I'm just looking for some quick to set up stuff till I get some other sites built.

Thanks for your help, and to anyone else that has any ideas on this.

Ken

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ken Walton:
    The second part of my question was, do you know of anything similar that does sell?

I guess what I'm really looking for is an easy way to get some sites set up and draw traffic to a hub site that I'm working on now. Any sponsors that provide pre-made web sites that you know of? Or provide full page ads that can be used as doorways?

I do know that nothing is easy in this biz and you only get out what you put in. I'm just looking for some quick to set up stuff till I get some other sites built.

Thanks for your help, and to anyone else that has any ideas on this.

Ken<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Though you would never ask:

http://www.tigerdirect.com/email/kb/promo.asp?ID=KBID

You can get your KBID here: http://www.tigerdirect.com/sectors/Affiliate/index.asp

Thanks,

Andy Rodriguez,
    Online Advertising / Affiliate Marketing Manager

TigerDirect.com
    P: (305) 415-2313
    E: andy.rodriguez@tigerdirect.com
    AIM: miamitigercub

Yes.

Probably the fastest way to get a site up and running without using the "cloned website" programs would be to pick up a datafeed script (taking Cusimano.com Scripts and Scripts4YourSite for example) and the appropriate feed and go.

Also, TigerDirect and JCWhitney are two programs which supply full page creatives.

Certainly there are more, and you should do your own due diligence in determining what is right for you.

Ford Fox-body Owners Club
    http://www.ford-fox.org

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    I don't know anything about this company except what I read on their site so can't vouch for them at all.

You may want to look at http://www.linkjump.com
    They offer free and paid versions. You just input your CJ ID and all the links are updated for you. The Paid version is 19.95 but has nicer templates.

An old thread of mine lists several others plus gives some good feedback from people who have tried programs like this.

http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&...9&m=5256053711
    I still look at these now and then because they look so quick and easy, but judging from the feedback you'll read on the above post, does not seem like they make any money.

Good Luck!

High Commission ~ High Integrity ~ Affiliate Centered Programs
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    www.roadloans.com $100 commission
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    (More Linda certified programs coming soon!)

Linda Buquet
    Affiliate Program Optimization, Consulting & Recruiting
    www.catalystEmarketing.com

FFoc, I'm working on a Cusimano.com script site right now for Amazon. But it seems like it will take me awhile to get what I want from it, so I was looking for a couple of quick things to get up.

I did come across something interesting. I found a pre-made joke site that looks nice. It will require very little makeover and should be a source of traffic. I have an Adult joke site that really pulls the traffic, so I do like joke sites. My adult site is DirtyJokester.com. This new site will be "clean". Look for JokeFace.com coming to a web browser near you soon.

I'll make note of Scripts4YourSite and check them out when I get a chance.

Thanks for the help.

Ken

Thanks to all that replied here. I got a couple of really good things from it, and I hope others did too.

Ken

ABW Ambassador
    Cusimano.com Scripts are definitly the way to go if you want something to start off with but I would suggest you you start looking into programming eventually. I have done very well developing my own data feed scripts. This allows you to hit merchants that are not covered by the 'Cusimano' scripts. You will always do better in territories that are not bombarded by Cusimano script users. IMHO

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread