Somebody must have been poking sticks into her cage because she's baaaaaaack (again).

For those of you who don't know the Gaye Vaska story see.. here, here and lots of other places on ABW.

It seems that she has a new website, titled Rosie and Muriel Tell All on Tomm and Doug which is one of the most incoherent rantings I've ever seen. There's I think four ABW members she's having a go at. I even have my own page!

________
    All your commission are belong to us.

ABW Ambassador
    Oh Boy....here we go again...LOL

For those of you who are new to the story...grab a cup of coffe and enjoy
    The Songwriter4u.net Website

I took the site down and told Gaye if I ever, ever heard a peep out of her again, 2 things would happen....First the site would go back up and second, she'd get to see my smiling face in court....Judge Judy, here I come

TH Media-Web Solutions For The Small Business
    Check Out The TH Media Affiliate Program

[This message was edited by TH Media on March 05, 2003 at 05:09 AM.]

Actually I chuckled at "my" page, even though a) I'm not a dentist and b) I keep my nuclear weapons in the garage, not the basement.

________

The woman is clearly demented.

Just thank the stars every day you don't have to live with her. (and pity the poor bloke who does)

Vicki

But if the arrow is straight and the point is slick,
    It can pierce through dust no matter how thick. dylan

Gee, I didn't know you are PAGAN!

Blessed Be!

The Wolf Credo: Respect the elders. Teach the young. Cooperate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between. Share your affections. Voice your feelings. Leave your mark.

Tom, glad you could join me. I'd hate to be the only one dealing with a crazy person this month.

Remember my guy who sent you a rant about some vegan (oh folks, I kid you not) cheating on ODP and bumping up my rating? I found out who the ODP editor is for my topic -- it's the freaking crazy man, Mr. Crossley himself. ROFL...Methinks he has a multiple personality disorder

A woman is like a tea bag: You never know her strength until you drop her in hot water

WOAH...I stand corrected..Gaye is the Queen of Multiple Personality Disorders. Holy cow, there's nothing coherent on that page.

A woman is like a tea bag: You never know her strength until you drop her in hot water

Well, she did say she was out mowing crop circles at the mental health facility where she resides.....

Just about says it all..

"I haven't failed, I've just found 10,000 reasons why it doesn't work"
    Thomas Edison

You know, my guy is just an annoying ass who steals my stuff. His page gets 4 - 6 hits a day, I'm not worried about him. Heck, even if he did get me booted from Google I get way too many hits from other sites (NOT search engines) to care.

Tom's person though..she's freaking mad. If she wrote that page herself then she is starting to scare me. That's the type who'd hunt you down. I'll take my idiot over his anyday.

ABW Ambassador
    Whats really strange about this woman is I have had no contact with her for quite some time. In all seriousness, I think she does suffer from a disorder of some sort. The reason I say that is there will be months without a peep from her..then all of a sudden it will start up...then die off for another few months...then start up again....I don't know if a prescription runs out every 3 months, but like clockwork, every 3 months almost to the day.

It reminds me of a woman here in Annapolis (coincidentally named Gayle ) Like clockwork every three months, she'll start calling the radio station request line...she sings and rants about the big nuclear bomb coming our way. She once accused me of broadcasting brainwaves making the aliens come after her, but fortunately Jesus Christ was standing at her door protecting her (she was talking to him while on the phone with me). Talking with the local police, when she gets like that, she not only calls the radio station but continually calls 911. Unfortunately, there isn't anything they can do if she poses no danger to herself or to others.

The reason why I tie these 2 stories together is that it happens every 3 months and I see a lot of simularities between both Gayle's.

ABW Ambassador
    Local Businessman Arrested For Rape And Kidnapping. wow Tom ! .
    not more than a half Gaye

She certainly is cyclical -- it'd be interesting to graph out.

Any way we can convince her Gareth hates her ... or hates bunnies ... or SOMETHING that would set her off?? I think she'd be perfect for him!

ABW Ambassador
    I finally had the chance to re-read everything that was there. I will give her credit for at least trying to be funny. It bothers me that my name is associated with such bad humor...I would have gotten more of a kick out of it had it really been funny. I did find myself chuckling at a few things, for instance the reference to the native americans and how we can supply nine formally attired 'native Americans', and 6,780 ugly nude people with dozens of spare tires around their waists for your next event. FREE OF CHARGE.

I'm assume that she didn't take it too kindly that one of my lawyers is from the Cherokee nation.

ABW Ambassador
    For your listening enjoyment

What burns me is she is doing all of this in the name of Jesus Christ.

(BTW, Ssanf, do I get a coffee cup or a button for joining)

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    - - - - - -
    (BTW, Ssanf, do I get a coffee cup or a button for joining)
    - - - - - -

LOL!

Time Is A Parasite's Friend

Talking about the ODP, I only came across the site because she'd submitted it to a cat (to which I'm not the listed editor) Recreation/Humor/Satire/Computers of all places. Needless to say, it didn't get listed, although I am wondering if it was pure chance it was there, or if it was deliberately placed for me to find.

Those WAV files really made me grind my teeth!

Jill, if this editor is abusing their postion, report them to staff@dmoz.org or feedback to one of the Home editors - they'll mostly be metas.

________

I don't think he's abusing his position...I just find it funny that he complained to Tom that I was "fixing" my position in ODP but he's the freaking editor! Seriously, that's just too funny.

I did, however, report him 'cause they seem to have pretty strict standards about copyright materials. Seeing as I had a whole legal cut and fill in the blank thing to fill out earlier this week, I pretty much re-used it and sent it to dmoz to look into. I don't mind not being listed, but when he's #2 with my stolen stuff...burns my butt!

ABW Ambassador
    PW,
    IMO, I would turn him in anyway. Remember, even if his site is small, there is still the copyright infringement issue...remember, he copied your site and IMO is in no position to be an editor there.

Well yeah, I'm no where near that nice -- I didn't just completely ignore it

I turned him in for the copying then added an "oh by the way, he's an editor at DMOZ..."

I can't figure out people. I can't figure out why he'd complain to you about my positon in ODP when he's my editor and I can't figure out Gaye actually submitting that acid trip to be included in DMOZ. Life gets stranger every day!

ABW Ambassador
    BTW, Moo...it appears that the link you provided is no longer any good...I wonder what happened

Must have been removed because all that's on that link now is a bunch of promotional stuff for ontheinternet.net

ABW Ambassador
    I take it songwriter4u.com is Gayle's site? (I clicked the "updates" link and found the "old" site.)

I wonder whatever could have happened? Let's see if she makes up another one and submits it!

Her usual rant site is still here.

To quote Ms Vaska:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Is this an internet nightmare or what? Harassed by insane people!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Hmmm

________

24. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread