First payment!
    Hello!
    Waiting on my first payment. Money went from Locked to balance.

I have put in my details and want a direct deposit. Hopefully everything will go smooth.

When can I except my payment to arrive? (europe)

Cant wait!

Cheers,
    Jensie

Anyone?

Question 2) Also, got a new advertiser today. Added the banner one of my high traffic sites and after 6 hours it's still say no clicks which can't be right. What can I do?

Visual Artist & ABW Ambassador lostdeviant's Avatar
    if it doesn't work why keep it?

Finally it's updating. Not converting though so im changing.

Back to the first question, when can I except my payment via direct deposit?

Quote Originally Posted by Jensie
    Finally it's updating. Not converting though so im changing.
    Back to the first question, when can I except my payment via direct deposit?
    Here you can find all interesting info about CJ direct deposit! CJ Direct Deposit payments is updated recently!
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ Direct Deposit FAQ
    When can I start receiving my commissions via direct deposit?
    If you enter valid banking information in your account before October 15, 2007 you will receive your next commission payment via direct deposit on or near October 20, 2007. If your banking information is invalid you will continue to receive your commission payments via check until you have provided valid banking information.
    In what country you are banking Jensie?

Quote Originally Posted by Galant
    Here you can find all interesting info about CJ direct deposit! CJ Direct Deposit payments is updated recently!

In what country you are banking Jensie?
    Thanks!
    Hopefully soon then
    Im located in Sweden.

Hi Jensie - I am waiting for my first payment too! I put in for direct deposit (though I am in the US), and I am also crossing my fingers and hoping all goes okay!

Quote Originally Posted by spunk999
    Hi Jensie - I am waiting for my first payment too! I put in for direct deposit (though I am in the US), and I am also crossing my fingers and hoping all goes okay!
    Wish you the best Hopefully I put all the correct bank details. Nothing new yet but hopefully in a couple of days!

It`s cool for you!
    Because in my country payments only via check, and I hve a many problems with it! It`s very breaking my business processes!

Smile
    It`s cool for you!
    Because in my country payments only via check
    What country are you in? Did you know they updated for more countries to receive payment via DD?

BTW...I received my payment today in Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by Voxman
    What country are you in? Did you know they updated for more countries to receive payment via DD?

You got yours allready? Makes me a bit nervous, still cant see anything at my bank account or any incoming payments either. Should I contact the CJ to make sure the bank details is right?

Or maybe it's taking a bit longer sending to Sweden?

I well know all DD updatings (news)! Unfortunately they have forgotten to include my country here, as well as many others! And hardly it to be added shortly (faster I will open account in one of DD countries)! And if you well would read this thread you have seen, that I have already written information about it in message №5 here!

Quote Originally Posted by Jensie
    You got yours allready? Makes me a bit nervous, still cant see anything at my bank account or any incoming payments either. Should I contact the CJ to make sure the bank details is right?
    Or maybe it's taking a bit longer sending to Sweden?
    Don`t panik Jensie!
    You should worry if DD payment does not come on Tuesday or Wednesday - environment! And that if such to happen (i.e. you provide incorrect DD info), they will send you check! Anyway you will not lose your money!
    You understand, that there such payments a great lot, and it is probable to your country the turn has not reached yet!

Don`t panik Jensie!
    You should worry if DD payment does not come on Tuesday or Wednesday - environment! And that if such to happen (i.e. you provide incorrect DD info), they will send you check! Anyway you will not lose your money!
    You understand, that there such payments a great lot, and it is probable to your country the turn has not reached yet!
    Thanks for your fast reply, Galant
    Okey, will try to calm down and hopefully I will have the payment soon!

Thaaanks!

Hi, couldy you tell me the date which your money sent in your system? Oct-18? I am in U.S, but I have not seen anything in my account yet.

Still nothing Nothing updated on the account still sayin N/A in payment status. Have created a support ticket no answer in like 9 hours.....
    What can I do?

I'm still on the snail mail system and Surprisingly, I received my checks in the mail today. I think that's the earliest that I can remember getting them and that was with a weekend in between WOW!

Hang in there Jensie and let us know how it goes

Thanks , I will

No reply in my support ticket. Over 24 hours has gone. Anyone here now a direct email or something so I can reach the support?

Thanks,
    Jensie

In the past I have always emailed them thru support tickets. As usual, no answer for weeks.

Just call them. Their phone support is very good. I don't email them anymore.

nissii: Thanks, but the thing is Im not located in the US so it would be a long distance call. Anyone that got a contact person or something?
    Getting really frustrated here. They wont answer me.

Sometimes they hold up the first payment for an extra month. There is a lot of fraud in the affiliate marketing world, and they made it almost a policy to delay the first payments going to new affiliates. I wouldn't be surprised if you don't see anything until next month.

Also... I noticed the following that might be affecting your payment... make sure you contact them proactively as they won't contact you (other than not paying you)...

Swedish Publisher Taxes
    Swedish publishers without a VAT number pay two unique taxes (Withholding Tax and Social Security Contribution) to the Swedish government. Charges of those taxes begin at the first SEK earned. Publishers without a VAT number provide a Personal Identification Number or Organisation Number which is input at the time of sign up as a Commission Junction publisher. The Withholding Tax and Social Security Contribution deduct during the monthly payout reconciliation. Payment to publishers will include commissions, less the amount of taxes paid to the Swedish government. ValueClick Finance SE is responsible for paying the taxes to the Swedish government.

Publishers with a Personal Identification Number or Organisation Number
    Swedish publishers who provide a Personal Identification Number or Organisation Number do not need to provide a VAT number. A publisher with a Personal Identification Number or Organisation Number is required to pay the following two unique Swedish taxes.

Withholding Tax

Social Security Contribution

Run a Transaction Summary or Transaction Detail report with either the Withholding Tax or Social Security Contribution Transaction Type for information regarding taxes charged on your earnings.

Non-Profit Publishers with an Organisation Number
    Swedish non-profit publishers who provide an Organisation Number do not need to provide a VAT number. Non-profit publishers with an Organisation Number are not required to pay any additional Swedish taxes.

Publishers with a VAT Number
    Swedish publishers who provide a VAT number must pay VAT. A publisher who provides a VAT number is not required to pay any additional Swedish taxes. Refer to the VAT topic for more information regarding publishers required to pay VAT.

waiting on mine too.
    That's great. I've just started on advertising is there anything you would suggest for me?

Quote Originally Posted by pyro22
    That's great. I've just started on advertising is there anything you would suggest for me?
    The best way for newbie - CJU
    You can learn here how it`s working online advertising!

Quote Originally Posted by ticketguyz
    ValueClick Finance SE is responsible for paying the taxes to the Swedish government.
    Can not understand, how it`s can be - payments to publishers make CJ USA, but taxes pay Valueclick SE?

25. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread