Unhappy I'm Dead!
    ROTFLMAO! It must be true according to this email I got today:

Federal Ministry Of Finance
    5th Floor, Annex 3,New Federal Secretariat Complex,
    Shehu Shagari Way, Central Area
    Abuja Nigeria.

Attn:Beneficiary,

My name is Mrs. Ashley Smith. I'm the personal secretary to the new Minister of Finance, I'm directed to contact you by the Minister to urgently confirm from you if actually you know one Peter Woo who claim to be your business associate/ partner in Nigeria.

The said Mr. Peter Woo is claiming to us that you are dead and he will like to change all the Informations that you gave to us as our bonafide beneficiary.

This development is coming now that the Ministry want to offset all outstanding payments to all our legal foreign beneficiaries arround the world and your payment file was affected.

As you may known, the total amount in your favour is a total sum of $15 Million Dollars.We need to confirm from you if it's really true that you are dead and If we did not hear from you it automatically means that you are actually dead and the information passed to us by Mr. Peter Woo is correct.

You are to contact me through my email address ( REMOVED ) OR call this office as soon as you receive this message so as to know the true position of things with you so that we would not make any mistake in remitting your out-standing payment to a wrong person/account.Your swift response will help this ministry alot.

Do email me with your full names and direct phone number for an easy communication,your age and occupation to this effect.

Best Regards.

Mrs. Ashley Smith,

Mr Brown Kenedy, deputy Secretary
    Secretary of the Federal Minister Finance(FMF).
    ~Ernie

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Wouldn't it be nice if those scammers in Nigeria actually did believe you were dead? Do you suppose they would then finally leave you alone?

Noooo. Probably not.

Grandma broke her coccyx! Uncle Rico's Avatar
    It would be a neat trick for a dead person to confirm that they are in fact dead.

Quote Originally Posted by SeymourButts
    It would be a neat trick for a dead person to confirm that they are in fact dead.
    Hmmm, maybe I'll come up with a creative reply if I can retrieve that spam from my trash bin.

~Ernie

Grandma broke her coccyx! Uncle Rico's Avatar
    "Sorry I can take your call right now being dead and all!"

Hi Ashley,

Yes, I am dead. What a bummer! It's kind of cold down here in my grave. Good for you since I left all my worldy possesions to you, my favorite spammer. Enjoy!

Best Regards,

Ernie K.

P.S. If you're in the area don't hesitate to drop in. We'll do lunch, OK?
    ~Ernie

return of the zombies....
    Ma, where the beer? :escape:

Maybe you should reply back:

Mrs. Ashley Smith,

Thank you for contacting me about this. Yes, it's true, I have indeed died. Peter Woo and I had a major fight so I told him he is no longer in my will and my will was changed. He was so upset he tied me to the ground near an anthill, poured honey on me and covered me with live Fire Ants. Before the ants could kill me, a horde of Anteaters arrived and licked me to death.

For your records, Peter killed me and is not legally entitled to anything. If you read the will thoroughly, it states that if Peter, or any beneficiary, is in any way responsible for my death they must forfeit 80% of their net worth to my remaining beneficiaries.

Please fulfill your obligations, liquidate Peter's assets immediately and send my share, 80%, to my wife. Before my untimely death, Peter was worth nearly $15 million with over $5,000,000 of that in the bank. We expect this $5,000,000 check be sent within 7 days of receipt of this email.

Send the check to my wife Cash or just leave the "Pay To The Order Of" field blank and she will fill it in when she gets it. You have now legally been notified of my death and are, therefore, responsible for sending Peter's assets to my wife. Failing your obligations will result in your assets being liquidated and the proceeds sent to my wife.

Respectfully Dead,

Me
    Greg Rice Affiliate Program Management
    www.gocmc.com info(AT)gocmc.com | 330-259-1223

Join us! - MiNeeds.com | DiscountCandleShop/CheeseSupply | Feng Shui Plaza

LOL!

On a serious note, is it just me are these spammers doing more and more of these!?

You guys are so funny. Thanks for the laugh.

I've been getting more of these type scams lately too. It's hard to believe that anyone actually takes this stuff seriously.

Hahah great reply Greg Rice!

And who knows maybe they'll give you the money

When is the wake? I'm up for a good party.

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread