Tips how to get accepted in to programs?
    Hello,
    Is there any way to speed up the process in getting accepted at cj affilates?

I have alot of pending applications and nothing seem to happend. Is there any way I can speed up the process? Maybe contact the company directly instead?

Thanks for every tips!
    Cheers,
    Jensie

Online Marketing Consultant
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

Grandma broke her coccyx! Uncle Rico's Avatar
    I have a pending application since 2006.

Quote Originally Posted by Jensie
    Hello,
    Is there any way to speed up the process in getting accepted at cj affilates?

I have alot of pending applications and nothing seem to happend. Is there any way I can speed up the process? Maybe contact the company directly instead?

Thanks for every tips!
    Cheers,
    Jensie
    Most merchants I've applied to have responded within a couple of days, but like Seymour I have one sitting out there since 2006. Frankly I really don't want to work with merchants that take an inordinate amount of time to approve or decline an application. Imagine what it will be like getting their attention when you have a problem.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

Thanks guys.
    Yeah very true, if it take to long I wont bother to work with them as I feel support and knowing they taking care of their affiliates is important for me. Trying some affiliates today on some of my high traffic sites to see if it converts. I guess it's all about testing and tweaking until you find the right formula for your site(s)

Thanks!
    Jensie

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread