Merchant Notifications
    Is it just me or has Linkshare been sending a TON of these over the last few days?

It has been forever since I even went into my account and now when I try to log in to shut down these notices the log in and password that I have won't let me in.

Uhhhhg!!!

Sheri

I'm getting a bunch of them, for programs I was never a part of. I got slammed into a bunch of programs I never applied for, now I'm getting updates for them. I contacted support about it, they said it had to be me, it just doesn't happen.

I only have a couple things I need from LS, and if it wasn't for those, I'd be gone. They are THE most affiliate unfriendly network out there.

ABW Ambassador
    Yeah, all those SKU emails.

I've received 18 notifications since last Thursday. SIX today - Five of them from Office Depot. The other two main offenders are Walmart and Overstock.

Seriously, I haven't used this account in over a year.

Once I can figure out why it is not letting me into my account I will get in and deactivate the whole thing. I do not need to be assaulted by these e-mails every day.

Very annoying.

Sheri

ABW Ambassador
    Ah, I just logged into email for the first time today:

SKU List Updated
    # Offer Update

Which doesn't do me much good since they don't list what's changed in the email and trying to figure it out once you get there is some kind of task if you try.

I've been getting SKU announcements too but I don't know why?
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

Appears to me that they are changing the % of commissions they are paying out. Realy nice right before the holiday season?

Quote Originally Posted by Mack
    I'm getting a bunch of them, for programs I was never a part of. I got slammed into a bunch of programs I never applied for, now I'm getting updates for them.

You know what- I was actually embarrassed to ask about this on ABW because I assumed I did something to sign up with other merchants without realizing it. I can understand once or twice but I have been sent emails from at least a dozen adult toy websites within the last couple of weeks. Couldn't figure out how I kept accidentally signing up for something completely unrelated to my niche even once or twice, nevertheless over a dozen times. Even more, the exact same kind of store. I'm not that absentminded.

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    One can opt out from the emails by click on the link at the bottom of the email.

I think this was brought up here too http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=96043

ABW Ambassador
    Opt out just for those or opt out period. I want the regular emails, not those useless ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Trust
    Opt out just for those or opt out period. I want the regular emails, not those useless ones.
    The regular emails aren't forwarding anymore and I don't know why. I have to log onto Linkshare to find out about any promotions now. Everything just stopped although I never changed any settings.
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

Internet Cowboy
    This has rapidly become one of the worst programs around in my opinion. They whacked commissions to a ridiculous level and now are essentially spamming the crap put of their affiliates.
    I'm done with 'em.

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread