Overstock emails every night?
    What the h--- Overstock/Linkshare? Am I going to get two emails every day from now on?

Is anybody else getting this - the same two emails every day from Overstock/Linkshare telling me the same thing that the previous nights email said. That their SKU list is updated at overstock. This just started about a week ago.
    ---
    This response was masterly crafted via the fingers of Patrick Allmond who believe you should StopDoingNothing starting today.
    ---
    Focus Consulting is where I roll | Follow @patrickallmond on Twitter
    Search Engine Marketing | Search Engine Optimization | Social Media | Online Video

Driving me nuts, too! I'm starting to get 'em from Walmart as well. There might be an opt-out option on LS...

I get three e-mails a day saying "Merchants who have provided a SKU list for their program will usually update their SKU lists because of changes in their inventory."

Okay, a merchant updated the inventory. Do I really have to log in and check out the SKUs?

Usually I like to create Linkshare links from the merchant's website while using the "advanced link creator" or whatever it's called -- that's the ability I really care about.
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

Certainly a useless and annoying feature. I can't imagine anyone finding this useful, especially for merchants who update their feeds dailiy.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Getting them from both Overstock and Walmart - it looks like the only option is to unsubscribe from all emails from a merchant, not just these.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

ABW Ambassador
    There has been an announcement up since this morning on the main page (after login):
    You may have received several e-mails regarding SKU list updates. We
    apologize for any inconvenience, and are taking action to stop the e-mails. Thank you for your patience.

BriteSmile sends them out as well and calls it Offer Name: #OFFER_NAME#

*sigh* The accumulation of these notices does little except to generate ennui.
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread