ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    September Commission Payments
    The planned payment date for September payments was October 22nd (Monday) ... (the 20th fell on a Saturday)

Due to the Think Tank this weekend, and so many of our staff being en route back from Arizona - there may be delays with some accounts in processing payments. We will definitely try to get payments out on the normal day tomorrow but if we are unable to - they will go out on the 23rd (Tuesday). I apologize for this - we had tried to make sure everything could be proccessed on time remotely, but have decided that in the interest of accuracy it is better for us to complete the process with all of our available resources back in place. Again, I am sorry for this and will do my best to make sure it doesn't happen again due to any in-person events that we hold, etc...

Thank you much for your understanding and patience.

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO -, Inc.

ABW Ambassador
    Understand and thanks for the heads up, Brian.

Online Marketing Consultant
    Washington D.C.
    I don't think anyone, especially people who were lucky enough to attend think tank will mind...It takes time to put together such a great event and everyone falls behind with catch up work =0)
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

Not a problem. And thanks for the heads-up (which is more than most networks would provide). Communication is what it's all about.

Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread