Has anyone signed on with Partner Centric? I see some negativity in abestweb
    Hi guys,

I was about to sign the contract with Partnercentric while on the spur of the moement, I came to abestweb to look at the OPM list and don't see them listed.

I did a search, and there were a little bits and pieces here and there with negativity on them....

However I have read some of their case studies and they're quite impressive! (and expensive) So what is up with that?

Due to my post counts I wasn't able to PM members and ask privately about it. Sorry Partner Centric, this is in no way to make you look bad, but I am curious about the situation.

1timedeal

ABW Ambassador
    If you look hard enough, you'll find more than a *little* negativity about PC.

Hmm...the 2 search terms I've used gave me about like 14 results, with a few that's like in the year 2005...the rest not much..is it cencored or deleted? The forum mod has mentioned deleting some posts..

[edit]

Oh, can anyone vouch for Partner Centric Otherwise? Positivities?

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    Although the Partner Centric leadership had a few issues with the leadership of ABW a few years back, I believe that was more of a personality issue than any lack of professionalism on their part. PC, as far as I know, goes out of their way to work with and promote good affiliate programs.

PC is a top of the line firm, IMO.
    Following everyone else is a GREAT way to become average.

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by 1timedeal
    I came to abestweb to look at the OPM list and don't see them listed.
    Hi, Welcome to ABW. I have not worked with them so I cannot pass a judgment about their performance but I would like to touch on the OPM list. Some OPMs are not on the list because the might opt not to do so. It could be due to numerous reasons.
    I know some people have worked with Linda and they have good things to say. Do your research and go with your gut feeling...

Internet Cowboy
    I have worked in many PC programs over the years. Some have done well. They seem to have a steady flow of managers in and out of their firm, which is the standard in our young industry.
    Their owner and management are accessible and have responded to me in a timiely manner 100% of the time when I needed help or had a problem.

Thanks very much everyone. If it wasn't for not able to PM, I wouldn't want to raise this topic for the fear of stiring up bad blood. I phrased my first post wrongly too, having let it be open to critisms. Thank you everyone that replied to have kept it neutral and positive.

The crap she pulled and said (which has been removed from public view) was so bad that I won't even let any of her merchants post on ABW - You'll never get any good words from me about her nor her company.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread