Online Marketing Consultant
    AC Lens on SAS Tracked
    AC Lens not only tracked instantly, but the product got to me in a couple days with a free contact case. Great service on it! The only issue was that the warranty isn't really able to work unless you have a current doctors bill on hand so can't do that, but maybe I'll get the bonus for a sale this month (If they are still doing it) =0).

Either way, awesome program with great service and high commissions! Definitely reccomend it!
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

Thanks for the info. Glad to know they tracked and had great service.

Affiliate Manager
    Thanks Liquidate! Always love to hear reports like this.

Our bonus this month was for new affiliates but I went ahead and dropped a small one in your account for being the first AC Lens "Test Purchase Report" on ABW.

Let me know if you need anything.

Bob

EDIT: What did you mean about the warranty? Or did you mean rebate?

Ya sorry. I meant the rebate. I wish it had been more clear about everything you needed in order to get the prices listed on your site for the after rebate purchase price.....however, even without the rebate, your prices are still lower than the others sites I have bought from, your customer service and shipping is super fast, the branded contact case was an excellent touch and your tracking was instant,,,,needless to say I have definitely found the perfect place to order my contacts from....I highly reccomend this program...

I'm also going to try and write some content pages to begin optimizing for it,,,however they will be hidden so noone can copy them lol.

On a side note, I noticed you did not have any links for wild eyes (costume contact lenses),,,,,that would have been awesome for Halloween...especially the cat eyes and hypnosis ones.
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

Ohh ya, and thanks for the bonus LOL.

Affiliate Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquidate
    I wish it had been more clear about everything you needed in order to get the prices listed on your site for the after rebate purchase price
    You should still be able to get the rebate if you get an updated ion within the time frame specified on the lens you ordered. I think I'll try to come up with a way to make rebate information more transparent.

I'm also going to try and write some content pages to begin optimizing for it,,,however they will be hidden so noone can copy them lol.
    Let me know if you need any ideas or help with content.

On a side note, I noticed you did not have any links for wild eyes (costume contact lenses),,,,,that would have been awesome for Halloween...especially the cat eyes and hypnosis ones.
    We actually have the Wild Eyes here: http://www.aclens.com/displaylens.asp?LensID=132. It has a product link in our feed but no banners/text links.

We don't push our Halloween lenses much since we tend to have an extremely high percentage of unfilled orders (i.e. high reversal rates). Those lenses get a lot of kids/young adults who want the lenses but don't have a ion. Obviously due to the laws in place, we can't ship any lenses without an up to date ion. Should you attempt to sell them, I'd recommend beating it into your viewers minds that they must have a ion to order.

Thanks again.

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Drumm
    You should still be able to get the rebate if you get an updated ion within the time frame specified on the lens you ordered. I think I'll try to come up with a way to make rebate information more transparent.

It said something about a receipt for the doctors visit on the rebate,,,,I go to americas best and they do not charge for my appointments or exams because I am a premium member or on some plan with them so I have no receipts to send in as I have not paid in 4 years or so. I just have a perscription sheet.

It's all good anyways,,,I am still more than happy with your company and will be shopping there from now on.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread