More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Anybody Else's Channel Reporting Whacky?
    I am seeing better than average earnings but only 1 or 2 clicks and very low impressions reported on each channel. I am changing a site's host today - maybe that is slowing Google AdSense Reporting.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

You are in, or you are out ... choose!
    Apparently totals are OK but channel reporting is currently delayed and has been acknowledged as such by Adsense staff.

see http://www.webmasterworld.com/google...se/3484611.htm
    [url=http://www.dWoz.com/][b]dWoz[/b][/url] - serious webmaster tools & resources.

Thanks for the update, that explains it.
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

I am still seeing virtually NO channel reporting. Not even for the previous day. Are others seeing this?

ABW Ambassador
    I haven't logged in for awhile but just now I did and yeah, it's all jacked up. I can see total earnings but when I check to see what channels produced what, I got 0 clicks. And reading that WebmasterWorld thread and people are still having problems with it.

Yep, same here. Still only showing url channels but no custom channels. Total earnings and stats are usual figures so I'm not worried.

I noticed that the other day. There isn't the usual link in the report to view the top channels.
    -Don't criticize anyone til you've walked a mile in their shoes. Then when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
    - Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver.

Tonight some channel data seems to be coming back. Perhaps by tomorrow things will be fixed. I live by this data since a great deal of what I do is content related. Also, I will use the channel data as a quick way to check website stats.

Noticed this yesterday, correct channel data not being displayed, but totals per URL/site seem to be correct. Checking data by date, noiced that this problem started on 23rd oct, and on checking the adsense blog, for any info, on 23rd there is a posting that adsense will be starting a new/improved channel updating service within the next couple of weeks where ad changes can be made directly at the adsens site instead of mannualy at ones site. I think this could be the reason for the cannel data not being displayed correctly.
    - Sunil

[SIZE=1]The impossibility of today is a hint of what shall be...[/SIZE]

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread