I need Merchants
    Please tell me how to get merchants quick?

ABW Ambassador

is there anyway to talk to someone that will help me get these guys motivated to get with me on my site?

ABW Ambassador
    Have you actually tried signing up first? How many have you applied to. How many have accepted you, how many are you waiting on. First need to know all that.

well lets say I have hit everyone on cj and ls and have about 300 I am really hoping for for big names because I want to have the branding creditabilty for my site is wrong thinking?

ABW Ambassador
    Not sure besides trying to contact the merchant directly about your application. I've had the LS mod help me out a couple times in the past but not sure if they're still doing that. There are some majors that are just hard to get into, I can't get in some myself.

I know the comish is small from some of the majors but it adds alot to what me and my team are trying to get going and I am really need to find an in with these people did you wait long for walmart I got rected and I'm trying again

ABW Ambassador
    I've had them up for many years now, don't remember how long it took. When I first started and I imagine others as well, it's a little harder. Back then I took the wear em down approach. I just kept applying until they let me in, sometimes it works. If you can find an email or phone number and try them directly, could help.

Hey thanks for the help I need it do u have any recomendations for a new comer, stuff that you really need to watch out for i am leverageing some tradtional forms of localized marketing to get exposure and I am hoping for some good results is there anything you can help me out with

ABW Ambassador
    That's stuff I'm interested in myself if you're talking about offline marketing/localized marketing? I started this thread from awhile back with some good ideas if that's what you mean:

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread...fic+brainstorm

Some other good ones in the Effective Advertising forum.

man that was a great thread lots of good stuff what do you think of igive besides the parasite issue I know that is not a good thing but what about the concept of igive?

ABW Ambassador
    I don't have a problem with rebate sites or sites that give a percentage back to their site visitors if it's thru the site. I have a problem if there is a toolbar involved that pops advertising over my site or redirects my initial traffic to a merchant. And for merchants, I think it's stupid for them to have toolbar affiliates that basically just target their domain. Thru the site, I'm alright with and it's better for merchants too, for those that accept those type of affiliates.

that is the genre of site that igive falls into a rebate site? I think that this type of site is a great idea and that is how I want to start out in AM I have a target audience and some really great ideas I just hope it will catch on like I want it to. what is a realistic goal dollar wise for a AM website

ABW Ambassador
    More of a charity site with a percentage going to charity. But some of these types of sites and others, have/some still do, things the wrong way what I went into a little with my last post.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Why a loyalty site when there are hundreds and many of the top ones are parasites??

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    Trust me, take Trust's advise.

As what trust said.
    -Apply and keep applying
    -Contact Prog Manager if possible. Email, phone, IM
    -If that does not work, reach for help from other affiliates or program managers.

Online Marketing Consultant
    To further on what Eric said, here is a post I put up a while ago

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=87594

Welcome to ABW =0)
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

18. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread