Thanks to Alan I'm not a virgin anymore!
    A Red Bull virgin that is. I had never tried it and Alan was nice enough to share a can of Sugar Free Red Bull with me. Glad there was no vodka in it that I know of as I have never had vodka in my life, and will never drink that stuff. The clear stuff he poured the Red Bull in with was just the ice that melted, right?

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by flamingoworld
    A Red Bull virgin that is. I had never tried it and Alan was nice enough to share a can of Sugar Free Red Bull with me. Glad there was no vodka in it that I know of as I have never had vodka in my life, and will never drink that stuff. The clear stuff he poured the Red Bull in with was just the ice that melted, right?
    Umm, well, err, yeah, that's right Con, the clear stuff in the glass was just melted ice. hehehe. Chalk up another virgin for RB!! Oh, while we're at it, I'm Brad Pitt too!! Or at least I look a lot like him after about 4 RB & V's!!

Hope you liked it.
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Be careful with that RB ... always remember to dilute it with a clear liquid as it's a bit too strong otherwise

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    Oddd - had "I" started a thread with the same title... people would be talking!!!!!!

I joined one of his programs for think tank and... let the world know... he is hands down the FUNNEST AM to partner with!!!

This business generates a lot of stress and frustration, and his correspondence gives you a few moments of comic relief

It's worth joining his programs just to get the emails. Ther're like those red rubber stress dolls where you squeeze the belly and the eyes pop out

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Hamilton
    Oh, while we're at it, I'm Brad Pitt too!! Or at least I look a lot like him after about 4 RB & V's!!
    I don't know about RB & V, but I had 5 RB's without V and you still looked like Alan to me.

Now it makes sense why you showed up at Think Tank with Angelina Jolie, though.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Outsourced Program Manager Stephanie Harris's Avatar
    I tried Red Bull with Vodka in vegas and was never quite the same again It goes down so smooth you don't realize how tipsy you're getting!

Connie - we will have to drink it together next time so I can look out for you hehe
    Stephanie Harris
    Schaaf Consulting
    p/f: 323.386.2338
    AIM: stephschaafco
    www.schaafco.com | stephanie@schaafco.com
    Our Programs: Baby Catalog | Blue Bee | Constant Contact | CourseSmart | ForMeToCoupon | Homestead | InTheSwim | Ipsos Survey Panel | LightInTheBox.com | Moosejaw | Mrs. Prindables | Payless ShoeSource | simply youth ministry | SnagAJob.com | Specialty Pool Products

Good enough reason to go ASW 08
    Alan -
    hopefully I will be at AS Vegas and you can introduce me to the drink.

BK, working with you makes it fun for me too! You are the "My Jones" of affiliate marketing dude!

Michael Coley - what a very nice thing to say my friend. Ellen blushed when I passed along your thoughtful compliment. But I promise you that if you add a little "V" to the RB, when you look at me, your first thought will be "A River Runs Through It."

Steph, Oz, Connie - welcome aboard the RB "Un-affiliate" program! We'll all get together for a responsible, and yet refreshing RB&V soon. At this point I'm not planning to be in Vegas, but there will be plenty of other opps!!
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

http and a telephoto
    Alan, you HAVE to be at Summit in Vegas. There is no question. I'll call Ellen and convince HER. lol... you may regret introducing her to all of us
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Quote Originally Posted by loxly
    Alan, you HAVE to be at Summit in Vegas. There is no question. I'll call Ellen and convince HER. lol... you may regret introducing her to all of us
    Lox, I "may" regret introducing her to you guys? MAY??? Duh...

Actually, in the interest of transparency, I should tell you that the woman I introduced to everyone was a rental that Billy arranged for me in Vegas. She enjoyed the weekend, but she just called and said BK made her chip in for gas for your drive home??

http and a telephoto
    Like there was room in the Firebird for another person.... Jesse was sitting on luggage....
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Quote Originally Posted by loxly
    Like there was room in the Firebird for another person.... Jesse was sitting on luggage....
    So that's how you refer to Billy now??

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread