Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Ordered my Oakley Thumps!!
    Last Saturday during lunch at the T T, Donuts showed me his new Oakley Thump MP3 glasses. I was blown away by the sound and the gimmicky fun of them. He said he got a super deal through a link that Missy gave him. Yesterday Missy forwarded links to me and five minutes later I joined the "cool" gang. Thanks for the heads up Donuts, and thanks for the links Missy!

My Thumps should arrive tomorrow, then all I have to do is figure out how they get a CD into those things to play music. Gosh, I sure hope Napster or someone else has a good Andy Williams or Johnny Mathis music library! Look out Venice Beach, the Dawg is comin. LOL
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

So when Donuts was sitting there shaking his head and muttering things that didn't make sense while I was talking to him, he was really just listing to MP3s? That explains a lot.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    So when Donuts was sitting there shaking his head and muttering things that didn't make sense while I was talking to him, he was really just listing to MP3s? That explains a lot.
    No MC, he was actually reacting to the senseless things that you were saying and offering a like response. Besides, most of the conversations I have had with Donuts include mutual muttering and shaking heads!!
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    ...That explains a lot...
    It certainly does.

Also sounds like I may need a pair of those shades...
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

ABW Ambassador AffiliateSummitMissy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Hamilton
    Last Saturday during lunch at the T T, Donuts showed me his new Oakley Thump MP3 glasses. I was blown away by the sound and the gimmicky fun of them. He said he got a super deal through a link that Missy gave him. Yesterday Missy forwarded links to me and five minutes later I joined the "cool" gang. Thanks for the heads up Donuts, and thanks for the links Missy!

My Thumps should arrive tomorrow, then all I have to do is figure out how they get a CD into those things to play music. Gosh, I sure hope Napster or someone else has a good Andy Williams or Johnny Mathis music library! Look out Venice Beach, the Dawg is comin. LOL
    You're welcome Alan If anyone wants to watch the video and get the cheapo link, shoot me off an email or PM and I'll send both links to you.

-Missy
    Shine on,

Missy Ward

Co-founder of Affiliate Summit, FeedFront Magazine , GeekCast.fm & itsaWAHMthing.com
    Co-Publisher of Revenews.com and Revenews.org
    Founder of AffiliateMarketersGiveBack.com Personal Blog: MissyWard.com

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Hamilton
    Yesterday Missy forwarded links to me and five minutes later I joined the "cool" gang.
    Welcome to the club.

By the way, these mp3 sunglasses are a great antidote to the crying kids sometimes found on airplanes. :-)

ABW Ambassador AffiliateSummitMissy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Donuts
    By the way, these mp3 sunglasses are a great antidote to the crying kids sometimes found on airplanes. :-)
    .... and equally annoying grown up snorers!
    Shine on,

Missy Ward

Co-founder of Affiliate Summit, FeedFront Magazine , GeekCast.fm & itsaWAHMthing.com
    Co-Publisher of Revenews.com and Revenews.org
    Founder of AffiliateMarketersGiveBack.com Personal Blog: MissyWard.com

Quote Originally Posted by Donuts
    Welcome to the club.

By the way, a great antidote to the crying kids sometimes found on airplanes. :-)
    Ordered them Tuesday and got them Wednesday. Ripped some Eagles from CD's this morning and loaded er up. Great sound. I'd highly recommend these babies for anyone who bikes, hikes, boats, fishes, runs, works out etc, and the price on the link Missy gave me is a heck of a discount from what I saw on the Oakley site. Well gotta "bust a move" and get back to work!! : - )

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread