Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Regardless of how you feel about this war, our troups need and deserve to know the majority of Americans support and honor them for doing their duty.

I have no problem with anyone not wanting this war but I have a huge problem when POS protestors tell our troups they are Nazy storm troupers or when they destroy our coutries memories such as what has happened in California with the 911 memorial.

Click here to Show you support!!! and please if you would add this link to your website.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Having been in Viet Nam I'm sure many US soldiers do not want to go through ridicule as the bleed for this country.

Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

300 college students with pierced belly buttons, tongues, and noses get drunk and destroy a bunch of private property and our media covers it as "a peacefull protest" yet over thousands of people have signed this pledge to our troups and it gets no coverage. CBS would call us Nazis anyhow so it's not much matter.

I love the youngsters that are willing to fight and die for our country. (May She hold them all in the circle of Her arms.)

But, this is so hard. It may come down to, "I love you but I hate and detest what you do."

I am hoping that there is no war. I just don't believe that there is no alternative. Nor, do I for one minute believe all the Bush propaganda.

Here is a picture of Powel's dangerous drone

Iraq Shows Drone Powell Called Dangerous...

The Wolf Credo: Respect the elders. Teach the young. Cooperate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between. Share your affections. Voice your feelings. Leave your mark.

SSANF

They have no choice the war doesn't need your support but our soldiers do not matter what.

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    I agree..regardless of how you feel about the war itself, the soldiers deserve our support and gratitude. Many of those enlisted did so prior to 9/11. Many National Guard and Reservists have already been called and are serving overseas. These folks really didn't sign up for more than weekends and a couple of weeks a year of "training" and most of doing their time paying off student loans. But they all are doing their duty and what they pledged to do. And they are doing it regardless of their own personal feelings. They will go and do what our country tells them to. For that, we can never be thankful enough.

Keep Your Hands Off My Cookies

I'm not American nor am I a Brit follower of American propaganda, I have my own opinions of both the British and American Governments and I can asure you they are not favorable for either of them but those poor guys out there did not ask to be sent, they are merely doing their duty and protecting you from quite possibly if left alone and to his own devices the next Adolf Hitler and I don't think he would stop at 12 million. They deserve all the suport they can get and not only from Americans.

Just my 2penn'orth

Travel safe
    Gordon
    YouTrek

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Here is a picture of Powel's dangerous drone <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    That is NOT.
    That is actually one of two hi tech airplains that is designed to protect Canada. (The other one is not shown as it is broken)
    WW

It was so cold last winter that I saw a lawyer with his hands in his own pockets.
    Give a man a fish he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish he spends the day drinking beer in the boat.

The Soldiers have my support, no doubt about that, or better I am sorry for them.

They are the poor b*stards who have to do the dirty job, because they get told to do it.

That's the chain of command and how the army works.
    Although it's a bit different in the US than in other countries. The Soldiers sent signed up for the military (voluntarily). Regular, Reserve or National Guard. They were not drafted (or better, nobody was drafted yet).

They may didn't read the fineprint when they subcribed (for various reasons), but they should not have neglected the possibility of their actual use in combat.

I am not a suported of this War, because I do deeply believe, that there is no such thing as "good aggressive War". That's what it is, an Attack on another Nation, that showed no Aggression towards the Attacker whatsoever, but may will do in the future (which is pure speculation today).

I am maybe paranoid, but I think the backlash of that War will cause a lot of harm to everybody.

I would like to know, what we will do, if we invade Irak, cause thousands of deaths, destroy countless cities and will not find anything.

Will we place weapons in the country ourself to keep the face and avoid BIG BIG trouble?

As you can see, I am not a big Fan of War, that's may be so, because I am german-born and raised.

Carsten

Shop-Links.net Partner
    Shop-Links.net

If you can't move things, try harder!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>... they are merely doing their duty and protecting you from quite possibly if left alone and to his own devices the next Adolf Hitler and I don't think he would stop at 12 million....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's really the issue, our sons & daughters, brothers & sisters and friends have been called to duty for not only our protection but the protection of everyone who opposes the action as well. Right or wrong they will perform this perilous duty regardless of the politics or reasons which drive it. If these brave men and women were to act out in the same disgraceful protest as those who the media so loves to cover, what do you think Saddam, N. Korea or the Chinese reactions would be? There are scores of countries who would love nothing more than to see us weaken ourselves from within. So if you're riding the fence or can't quite see through all the political muck - at least throw your support to those brave souls who'll be breathing in bucket loads of sand while you sit comfortably watching the 6 o'clock news.

But hey that's just my opinion, what would I know about freedom.

I am not fan of war either Carsten never have been and never will be, and I hope you do not take my reference to Adolf Hitler as a slight on the German race. That was never what I meant to imply. In fact I count myself both very lucky and very fortunate because I had the good fortune to travel in Germany many times and was welcomed as one of the family on more than one occasion, in fact we were invited over to attend the wedding of one very good German friend.

I guess I could mention Pol Pot but that would inflame the Vietnamese people, I could mention Chairman Mao or indeed the present Chinese Government (re Tibet, and this is still going on I've seen it with my own eyes) but that would inflame the Chinese people. I could mention the Comunist Party in Russia but..., I could mention the comunists in the old East Germany but.....,the list goes on and on and on and on. How many times do we have to read about these atrocities before we do something about them or do we just lie down and die like the rest?

I would like to ask these people who seem to think Sadam is an ok guy who can be trusted, to remember what he did to over 4000 of his own countrymen, The Kurds, or was that also western propaganda?.

I'll say no more.

Travel safe
    Gordon
    YouTrek

I like traffic lights
    Southern hemisphere - away from Fukushima
    Saddam isn't an immediate threat. He'll do almost anything to avoid being destroyed by the might of the US Army.

But invading ANY Muslim country BEFORE Al Queda is rounded up might be suicidal. Not for the US troops in Iraq, but for the US Citizens, their Assets and supporters spread throughout the world.

You can't be in all places at once.

This could get very messy.

I thing Bush has put his hatred for Saddam (passed onto him by his father) ahead of logical policy decisions.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gordon:
    I am not fan of war either Carsten never have been and never will be, and I hope you do not take my reference to Adolf Hitler as a slight on the German race.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Gordon. I am not offended at all.
    It's part of the german history and it should never be forgotten, not just by the germans, but by everybody on this planet.

It seems, that from time to time the germans have to show other people similarities to the nazi regime. Its sad, but history tends to repeat itself.

What I miss though is the attempt to understand what happened. It's a topic avoided in german schools big time. The german people were not bad. I understand some of the stuff that was going on, because I grew up in East Germany and they used some similar tricks to keep the people on track.

I don't want to go into more details, but here is a book recommendation (affiliate code free)

The Wave - by Todd Strasser, Harriet Harvey Coffin and Morton Rhue
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...glance&s=books

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
    I guess I could mention Pol Pot but that would inflame the Vietnamese people, I could mention
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that's cambodia

Chairman Mao or indeed the present Chinese Government (re Tibet, and this is still going on I've seen it with my own eyes) but that would inflame the Chinese people. I could
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think they tend more to agree with you

mention the Comunist Party in Russia but..., I could mention the comunists in the old East Germany but.....,the list goes on and on and on and on.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Better Mention STALIN, who is responsible for most of the ugly stuff. And you will find out, that the Russians will agree with it.
    Let's put it this way, It became very quite about all the accomplishments after he died. Everybody was glad to got rid of him and the "Stalin Allee (Avenue)" in East-Berlin was renamed to "Karl-Marx Allee" hehe.

The East German Communist Party was not that bad afterall, since they were smart enough to realize when to give up without a fight.
    Compared to the the 1950's in East-Berlin, Prague and Budapest and 1989 in China.

That's a thing that most people tend to forget.
    The simple fact that the demonstrations of the hundred of thousand of people in east-germany were not crushed by any tanks and military force resulting in the peaceful resign of the stalinist party and the reunion of germany.
    Not a single shot was fired!!!

How many times do we have to read about
    I would like to ask these people who seem to think Sadam is an ok guy who can be trusted, to remember what he did to over 4000 of his own countrymen, The Kurds, or was that also western propaganda?.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Turks killed and kill thousands of kurds as well, but they are a Nato partner (who likes to prosecute a rape within his own family eh ?!).

Sadam was not that bad all the time anyway, since he was our Ally when it came to fight Iran.

Politics sucks sometimes.

Carsten

Shop-Links.net Partner
    Shop-Links.net

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    I agree with Drewbert. Al Qaeda should still be the top priority!

-Early in life, I had to choose between honest arrogance and hypocritical humility. I chose honest arrogance and have seen no occasion to change. ~ Frank Lloyd Wright

ABW Ambassador
    Gordon: "I would like to ask these people who seem to think Sadam is an ok guy who can be trusted, to remember what he did to over 4000 of his own countrymen, The Kurds, or was that also western propaganda?."
    Almost the CIA, other western intelligence and human rights institutions say that these people were not bombed by Saddam, but they were in the middle of a battle between Iran and Iraq where both sides used gas bombs. It was also indicated that in the bodies of the killed Kurds chemicals were found which point to Iran gas bobms because Saddam has American gas bombs which did not contain these chemicals, but Iran bombs did. It seems that it could be a piece of western propaganda. But believe me, I am totally against Saddam, but also totally against Bush. He is also as insane as Nixon was, who killed thousands and thousands of good American soldiers by sending them to Vietnam with a lie in the name of the USA citizens.
    The best support for the troops is to bring them home.

carneol

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Leader:
    I agree with Drewbert. Al Qaeda should still be the top priority!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agreed!

Now what has Irak to do with Al Qaeda?
    They don't even like each other.
    Isn't Bin Laden Sunnis and Sadam Shiite?

It's like mixing Greeks with Turks, Russians with Ukranien and Croatians with Serbs.

Carsten

Shop-Links.net Partner
    Shop-Links.net

I don't believe taking war to Iraq is the civilised thing to do.

But I certainly have respect for the people who put their lives on the line and it makes me very angry to see them ridiculed and abused when they return home.

We have good people at abestweb that's for sure! Be proud of yourselves you deserve it.

Personally as you might have guessed I'm for the war. I want saddams head on a stick and I don't need any good reason. The voice of our president saying "yeee haaaa lets go boys" is all I would need for a rally cry.

Obviously you don't all feel this way and you can be glad I am not a soldier.

ABW Ambassador
    The Brits are finally out of war front and Bush and his "Germans" stand alone.

carneol

ABW Ambassador
    submitted twice..

ABW Ambassador
    I agree with most of the sentiments expressed but as far as this website nonsense

Guy's probably using the PR to make $$$

i agree with carneol.

the best way to support the troops is to bring 'em back home to their families alive and well, not in a bodybag.

wonder where all this "support the president" rhetoric was when clinton sent troops to stop genocide in europe?

Shane - son of my dear friend, extraordinary person, United States Army...

Be well Shane - we are praying for you.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

How many roads must a man walk down
    Before you call him a man?
    How many seas must a white dove sail
    Before she sleeps in the sand?
    How many times must the cannon balls fly
    Before they're forever banned?

The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind,
    The answer is blowin' in the wind.

How many years must a mountain exist
    Before it is washed to the sea?
    How many years can some people exist
    Before they're allowed to be free?
    An' how many times can a man turn his head,
    An' pretend that he just doesn't see?

An' how many times must a man look up
    Before he can see the sky?
    An' how many ears must one man have
    Before he can hear people cry?
    An' how many deaths will it take till he knows
    That too many people have died?

Dylan

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Vicki

But if the arrow is straight and the point is slick,
    It can pierce through dust no matter how thick. dylan

In honor to lost friends from the Vietnam War...

While riding on a train goin' west,
    I fell asleep for to take my rest.
    I dreamed a dream that made me sad,
    Concerning myself and the first few friends I had.

With half-damp eyes I stared to the room
    Where my friends and I spent many an afternoon,
    Where we together weathered many a storm,
    Laughin' and singin' till the early hours of the morn.

By the old wooden stove where our hats was hung,
    Our words were told, our songs were sung,
    Where we longed for nothin' and were quite satisfied
    Talkin' and a-jokin' about the world outside.

With haunted hearts through the heat and cold,
    We never thought we could ever get old.
    We thought we could sit forever in fun
    But our chances really was a million to one.

As easy it was to tell black from white,
    It was all that easy to tell wrong from right.
    And our choices were few and the thought never hit
    That the one road we traveled would ever shatter and split.

How many a year has passed and gone,
    And many a gamble has been lost and won,
    And many a road taken by many a friend,
    And each one I've never seen again.

I wish, I wish, I wish in vain,
    That we could sit simply in that room again.
    Ten thousand dollars at the drop of a hat,
    I'd give it all gladly if our lives could be like that.

Dylan

~*~*~*~*~*~

Vicki

jane: call home - 1 800 Hanoi

But if the arrow is straight and the point is slick,
    It can pierce through dust no matter how thick. dylan

Joseph Monuit

First of all I will assure you that I personally have nothing to do with this website. I do not know the owner nor do I have any financial interests in them.

I listen to a very conservative news radio station out of Milwaukee WI AM 620 WTMJ. This station has received top national rewards for broacasting and news coverage type things. Basically they are reputable and first class with a genuine interest in this movement. The actual pledge blog site appears to be a third party but has been endorsed by WTMJ publicly so I'm resting my faith in that. I haven't seen any commercial advertising of any sort on that site.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast