Thumbs up Shareasale Tracking URL suggestion
    Shareasale Tracking URL suggestion

i wish you will use a tracking url with domain
    that have nothing to suggest it is related to ads, affiliate, commission, money , etc.

use a "generic domain name with no meaning" like other networks as tracking url domain

Please consider

I've experimented with using an intermediate domain that redirects to the shareasale link -- I don't really think it makes any difference whatsoever.

To date, I'm not aware of any ad-blocker programs that interfere with ShareASale links, although there have been problems with CJ and LinkShare and some other affiliate links (I think Ben Edelman wrote a nice report on this many months ago). If the ad-blockers did interfere, then the use of alternate domains or intermediate links (as CJ has used) would be only a temporary solution.

I suppose what you are asking for is a URL like "" or "" (both of which were available for registration just now, so I went ahead and registered them and a few related domains).

http and a telephoto
    The other networks have identifiable links that show they are related to making money. Even the CJ gobblygook links are identifiable.
    Deborah Carney

my main point here for changing domain is not on non-human ad blockers. But the fact that many people feel when they see the commission earning link directly or from the status bar

And i agree that other generic/meaningless domains are identifiable as doing tracking of some sorts(maybe not related to commission sharing). However, shareasale name conveys a very strong and clear message to Internet surfer about "sharing commission" or "selling you something".

Outsourced Program Manager paladin's Avatar
    You can use JavaScript so that the URL will not be visible in the status bar until the link is clicked.

however, it is not good for
    multiple deep links or variety of links

not work on email/blog

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread