Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    It Must be Q4 Coz We're Snarling Again
    Just a reminder to the oldies and a warning to the noobies that Q4 can be a sensitive time in the affiliate marketing biz. I think it's mostly because we all get tired from working our butts off and also because of the three As (apprehension, anxiety and anticipation) that results from making half your income in only two or three months.

So I'm gonna apologize in advance just in case I bite anybody's head off in the next couple of months.

Here we go again! (Ain't it grand?)

I think I'll go back to hiding under the bed with the cats and the whisky ... might be the safest option

Quote Originally Posted by Rhea
    Just a reminder to the oldies and a warning to the noobies that Q4 can be a sensitive time in the affiliate marketing biz. I think it's mostly because we all get tired from working our butts off and also because of the three As (apprehension, anxiety and anticipation) that results from making half your income in only two or three months.

So I'm gonna apologize in advance just in case I bite anybody's head off in the next couple of months.

Well, since it's almost Halloween, I'm sure we can get some good deals on spare heads.
    -Don't criticize anyone til you've walked a mile in their shoes. Then when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
    - Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhea
    I think it's mostly because we all get tired from working our butts off and also because of the three As (apprehension, anxiety and anticipation) that results from making half your income in only two or three months.

Oh Geeze, this is why I love ABW. You guys understand me... I've been trying to articulate this to several people over the last few weeks. I think my exact words are "I'm going to jump out of my skin before this is over..." The only person who remotely gets it is my father-in-law who spent 30 years in Brick-and-Mortar retail.
    Merchants, any data you provide to Google Shopping should also be in your affiliate network datafeed. More data means more sales!

This shows how fast the threads can rise and fall around here... Anyway, thanks for the warning/pre-apology. Now get back to work!

ha-ha!

-sfcom

I'M NOT SNARLING!!!!!!!!!!!! lol.. Just because I told the fence guy to just..just..just.. go away.

(at least my dogs seem to understand)
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread