Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I can't believe the PM says we will not go to war with the US if it it comes to that!!! Not that we have any kind of military in the first place...I am totally ashamed to be canadian

ABW Ambassador
    While on the other side of the coin, the Australian PM is copping a hammering for not having the balls to say 'no' to GeeW because he has said that Australia will go to war.
    They can't win.

ABW Ambassador
    Well. It's now official.

The Australian PM has just announced that he has committed Australian troops to fight against Iraq.

Lola, you should have known better who the PM is for Canada, and which countries oppose the war. Can't you see the relationship?

ABW Ambassador
    You should not be ashamed, because your President is a wise man. This Bush, this war and the dictate of the USA how the world should live is the beginning of the fall and decline of the USA. This is as clear as something can be. Perhaps the USA has the weapons to do so as GWB intended, but they have lost all moral claims and this will force the decline. It is intended that between 400.000 and 2 Million people will die in Iraq in the war and in the effect of the war. Will you have the blood of these innocent people on your head? The world has made its decission: It is against the hegemony of the USA because today the insane President made the USA very dangerous to the world. Not even pressure or money could buy votes in the UN. This President also did the biggest psychological damage to the world: We do never believe in the American dream. The innocence is over. We have heard a lot of words from a lot of dictators since hundreds and thousands of years in Europe, and Bush is one of them. Sorry I made a fault. Bush has not the capacity to be a dictator. He is only a puppet of Wolfowitz and Cheney and Rumsfeld.
    The last Iraq war was a business for the USA this war they have to pay alone and after the war and after the bombing Iraq into the Middelages the USA is morally obligated to build the country up again and it has to pay for that too. With one exception: if USA comes to Europe and asks for help. Be shure we will give it. If they don't they are as immoral as one can be.
    I can hear them saying that I am Antiamerican. Some of my best friends are American and a part of my family lives there. What I say is not antiamerican but anti Bushs family vendetta.

carneol

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lola:
    I can't believe the PM says we will not go to war with the US if it it comes to that!!! Not that we have any kind of military in the first place...I am totally ashamed to be canadian <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You should be ashamed for saying this. Do you really want your taxes to be spent on the bombs that'll kill innocent Iraqi women, and children.

I think America should bomb Canada, then there would a total "element of surprise" and also wave France a middle finger.

THERE IS A LOT OF OIL IN CANADA, TOO AND IT'S EASIER TO TRANSPORT. I THINK BUSH ADMINISTRATION SHOULD SERIOUSLY CONSIDER THIS OPTION...

LOL Bomb us? The Americans could walk in and take over canada easily! We have no defence and a lame leadership. Don't waste good bombs

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lola:
    LOL Bomb us? The Americans could walk in and take over canada easily! We have no defence and a lame leadership. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Neither does Iraq. See, you have a lot in common. One more reason to bomb you.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Neither does Iraq. See, you have a lot in common. One more reason to bomb you. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you are right innocent people will be murdered.

If you are wrong many many more innocent people will be murdered.

So what should really be done?

Moderator with most requests to quit and very proud of it.

As far as I remember Spaceballs never win. Here goes the planet.

If you are right innocent people will be murdered.

If you are wrong many many more innocent people will be murdered.

So what should really be done?
    [/QUOTE]

What should be really done is let people, Weapon Inspectors, to find out if I'm right or wrong.

IF IRAQ DOES NOT HAVE THE WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION AS THEY SAY THEY DON'T, WILL THE US APOLOGIZE FOR KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE?

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    I will always be a PROUD Canadian. Never ashamed of who I am.

Ashamed of the people other people have elected, yes, but notever of being a Canadian.
    People don't realized how blessed we are to live here.

Since most of our population is eastern based, most times a PM is elected before votes out wetst here are even counted.
    And since I voted, I do have a right to complain about the stooges we have running our country.
    WW

It was so cold last winter that I saw a lawyer with his hands in his own pockets.
    Give a man a fish he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish he spends the day drinking beer in the boat.

Sambay

If you are right we would need to find out via weapons inspectors with complete and free access to every square inch of Iraq. The reason we are in this conflict at least according to president Bush is because inspectors have not been allowed complete access and in many cases have been forced to fraudulantly make their reports. Because of this President Bush believes they must be hiding something.

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    carneol said:
    - - - - - -
    It is intended that between 400.000 and 2 Million people will die in Iraq in the war and in the effect of the war
    - - - - - -

Who, exactly, intends to kill 2 million people? Where did you get that figure? Who paid for that research, and what is their political bias? Please be specific.

Time Is A Parasite's Friend

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    sambay said:
    - - - - - - -
    IF IRAQ DOES NOT HAVE THE WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION AS THEY SAY THEY DON'T, WILL THE US APOLOGIZE FOR KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE
    - - - - - - -

Since Saddam is a serial killer, who poisons, tortures, rapes, imprisons, intimidates, etc., I find it difficult to believe that you are referring to him as an innocent person. That is, after all, the only person we'd really like to knock off.

Time Is A Parasite's Friend

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by elbowcreek:
    Since Saddam is a serial killer, who poisons, tortures, rapes, imprisons, intimidates, etc., I find it difficult to believe that you are referring to him as an innocent person. That is, after all, the only person we'd really like to knock off.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If all the mess is to catch a serial killer, a raper, a drug dealer and so on, why don't they just go to some places in NYC? You know, militarists have just one line on their brain, and that's from wearing a hat. They want to use that, that's why to war.

"This Bush, this war and the dictate of the USA how the world should live is the beginning of the fall and decline of the USA. "

Just the opposite, it is the decline of other former world powers that we see now, leading the way France and Germany.

Carneol and SamBay, you are citizens of what country? I think SamBay, you said you were living in New York somewhere? What are you doing here in the US? If you don't care for us why are you here?

Fred

In an effort to watch your cholesterol, you eat Spam Lite.

I can't believe the PM says we will not go to war with the US if it it comes to that!!! Not that we have any kind of military in the first place...I am totally ashamed to be canadian <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't be ashamed. The majority of the world population is behind your PM.

The decision of the canadian PM must be okay,
    if he believes in democracy .

Carsten

Shop-Links.net Partner
    Shop-Links.net

If you can't move things, try harder!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by buy_online:
    Carneol and SamBay, you are citizens of what country? I think SamBay, you said you were living in New York somewhere? What are you doing here in the US? If you don't care for us why are you here?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Well, maybe it's possible to care for the United States and still be against the war...

Joey,

SamBay and Carneol are full of criticisms of the US, of George Bush and they we go about doing things. That in itself is fine, however, they never identify where they are from.

I think they should show a little courage and tell us where they are from. To me, it sounds unlikely that they could stand to have the light shine on them and their country of origin for once. A dialog is really a two-way street, don't you think?

Fred

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joey:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by buy_online:
    Carneol and SamBay, you are citizens of what country? I think SamBay, you said you were living in New York somewhere? What are you doing here in the US? If you don't care for us why are you here?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Well, maybe it's possible to care for the United States and still be against the war... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, I am living in Fresno and are in my Greencard process to become a permanent resident. I am a born German.

I care for the United States, but I do not agree with all of its policies and political decissions.

That's the beauty of democracy and thats why do I love this country, because I can have my opinion without beeing punished for it.

A lack of controversy is a sign of dictatorship.

The world is not BLACK and WHITE.
    It would be to easy, wouldn't it?!

Carsten

Shop-Links.net Partner
    Shop-Links.net

If you can't move things, try harder!

The Failure to Speak Up Against the Nazis

In Germany, the Nazis came for the Communists and I didn't speak up because I was not a Communist.

Then they came for the Jews and I did not speak up because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for the Trade Unionists and I did not speak up because I was not a Trade Unionist.

Then they came for the Catholics and I was Protestant so I did not speak up.

Then they came for ME. By that time there was no one to speak up for anyone.

To make sure this does not happen again,
    the injustice to anyone anywhere must be the concern of everyone everywhere.

by Martin Niemoller

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Vicki

But if the arrow is straight and the point is slick,
    It can pierce through dust no matter how thick. dylan

ABW Ambassador
    buy_online: if you would have read my posts carefully you should have known that I am from Europe. The figures of 400.00 to 2 million deads are a research of the European Council and they are realistic because they are confirmed by other institutions.
    Viki:
    You sooner than you think will have the same shame as the Germans have for Hitler and the Nazis. That is also a reason why we are against the war. Sorry: against the family vendetta of the Bushs. And again: most people in Europe are not Antiamerican, but anti an insane President and his administration. Most US citizens think that they stand automatically on the Good side and that is why they are trapped by Bush. Believe me: what Bush says is not the Good side it is the side of immoral killing.

carneol

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Well, maybe it's possible to care for the United States and still be against the war... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This concept is just too tough for some people. Please, don't point it out again as they get confused easily.

The Wolf Credo: Respect the elders. Teach the young. Cooperate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between. Share your affections. Voice your feelings. Leave your mark.

ABW Ambassador
    buy_online:
    just for bringing you back to reality:
    the USA is not as productive as it says it is: They have comparably a low production and they are consuming that what the rest of the world is producing for them. See the huge trade deficit the USA have. As the world thinks that the USA is a safe harbour they also invested in the USA but now the $ is weaker than the € and we will see what the investors will do. The wellfare of the USA stands not on solid feet. It comes from the rest of the world. And what if the world will no longer produce for the USA or invest their money there?? War to the world? Bush misunderstands one thing: the USA was considered to be a moral instance in the world. But now the USA becomes dangerous for the world and with this war it has lost all moral instance. All these things are a made for the decline of the USA. You should read the book of an author called "Emanuel TODD" which predicted in 1976 the fall of the communist regimes and he was totally right in everything he said. In his new book he predicts the decline of the USA just also because of these points I made above.

BTW didn't you realize that Daimler built up 3 car factories in China?

carneol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast