ABW Ambassador
    7 year extension to an Internet tax ban
    Legislation for a seven-year extension to an Internet tax ban is going to the president for approval. The US House of Representatives has approved a seven-year extension to an Internet tax ban, the final step before the legislation heads to President

PC WORLD

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Good news!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

"The tax moratorium does not ban sales taxes online. It applies only to taxes that would be unique to the Internet, including taxes on Internet access."

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Listening to Dennis Kucinich last night, that ban would go out the door when he is elected. He would raise it to a 50% tax and then throw on a 4% surcharge, and a 10% goodwill, and a 9% UFO research tax!! LOL
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Hamilton
    Listening to Dennis Kucinich last night, that ban would go out the door when he is elected. He would raise it to a 50% tax and then throw on a 4% surcharge, and a 10% goodwill, and a 9% UFO research tax!! LOL
    UFOs can do their own research, dammit! If they have the resources to make it all the way here across the universe, they can pay for their own research.

*wanders off to actually read the article posted*
    -Don't criticize anyone til you've walked a mile in their shoes. Then when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
    - Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver.

Quote Originally Posted by meadowmufn
    UFOs can do their own research, dammit! If they have the resources to make it all the way here across the universe, they can pay for their own research.
    LOL, yeah, but Dennis wants a "Universal" research fund, part of which will come from money saved on his universal healthcare plan and the rest from the last three rich people who have not been impoverished by his new tax plan!!

But yeah I agree gosh darn it. If those lil green or blue guys can pay for a 40 billion light year vacation, let em do their own research. Beam me up!!
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Hamilton
    LOL, yeah, but Dennis wants a "Universal" research fund, part of which will come from money saved on his universal healthcare plan and the rest from the last three rich people who have not been impoverished by his new tax plan!!

But yeah I agree gosh darn it. If those lil green or blue guys can pay for a 40 billion light year vacation, let em do their own research. Beam me up!!
    So, do the little green guys also get covered by his universal healthcare plan too? I'm not sure our doctors would even know where their spleens are! Or if they even have spleens...

*Read the article. I'm glad they're not taxin' my internet taxes so I can continue to post inane comments like above without it costing me extra.*
    -Don't criticize anyone til you've walked a mile in their shoes. Then when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.

So, do the little green guys also get covered by his universal healthcare plan too?
    Only after they go to NY and get the new illegal alien drivers license the NY Governor wants to give them. So at least the fund gets a share of the license revenue!! woo hoo

*Read the article. I'm glad they're not taxin' my internet taxes so I can continue to post inane comments like above without it costing me extra.*
    Err.. I meant taxin' my internet ACCESS, but I wouldn't put it past politicians to tax my taxes too!

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread