ABW Ambassador
    I'm just asking that the war talks and anti-religion talks and every other anti-affiliate related thing stop. P L E A S E ?

Brian
    aka Cyclone

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room~!

ABW Ambassador
    Dude, this is the Midnight Cafe - a place where news etc is discussed.

ABW Ambassador
    YES please

----
    -J
    Up in the air in revenue share

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    Erm yes this is the midnight cafe. I would hope to see the majority of posts being related to AM though vs all the other. But realisticly, I'm probably only dreaming for that one.

Keep Your Hands Off My Cookies

ABW Ambassador
    In any case, it is refreshing to hear this sentiment expressed by a gung-ho cat like Brian.

We have to hear this crap EVERYWHERE TV, newspaper, in line at the store, train station, etc.

-----------------------------

Hell wasn't big enough so I had to come back.

If you don't have the interest, just skip this area. That is very easy.

There are apparently a whole lot of members who do want to talk about these subjects and this is the place provided for them to do it.

The shear numbers of posts atest to the desire of many here to participate.

I don't undestand why you should object since participation is entirely up to the individual.

The Wolf Credo: Respect the elders. Teach the young. Cooperate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between. Share your affections. Voice your feelings. Leave your mark.

Not to mention that you haven't posted a new topic that we could all discuss (asside from this one ). If you don't like what's being said then start something up and see if people comment on it or ignore it.

ABW Ambassador
    Agree with both Ssanf and Heyder. This portion of ABW is for open discussion. I recall discussing the DC sniper...the blizzard that reaked havoc on the west coast....This is the part of ABW where we can discuss war, snow, our kids, etc It appears that most subject lines show what the topic is so it can be avoided just by reading the subject.

While ABW's focus is on affiliate marketing, it is still a community.

One thing I will agree on is getting rid of the anti-religion and hate talk....but have no problems with honest open debates about any subject.

TH Media-Web Solutions For The Small Business
    Check Out The TH Media Affiliate Program

On some things even Heyder and I find mutual accord.

The Wolf Credo: Respect the elders. Teach the young. Cooperate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between. Share your affections. Voice your feelings. Leave your mark.

Welcome to the darkside Ssanf

There is an old custom called free speach that is excercised here. You don't have to agree, you don't have to comment and guess what? you do not even have to read it. venting in forums like this makes many people feel better. I think in the long haul that is a good thing.

I could type much better if I had knuckles

ABW Ambassador
    It was just a suggestion that the mongering be left elsewhere. I have absolutely no problem with discussion of anything and everything BUT when all it does is bring out those that do nothing much more than ARGUE, I just PLEADED a BIT for the ATTITUDES to be replaced.

If I come and want to JOIN in a discussion about ANYTHING, I also have the right to ASK that the ATTACKS on INDIVIDUALS or AN YONE or ANYTHING be put on the backburner. AFTER all, YES, we can go ANYWHERE ELSE and get the abuse that is placed in forums towards discussion-holders . . . I ONLY ASKED THAT IT NOT be HERE at ABW.<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> One thing I will agree on is getting rid of the anti-religion and hate talk....but have no problems with honest open debates about any subject<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>EXACTLY . . . nicely stated . . . thanks Tom.

Brian
    aka Cyclone

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room~!

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread