Wow just realized Couponer's Corner is closed...crazy.

Anyway...pursuant to this thread, I won't need to post each individual coupon code because you can now find all active affiliate coupons on our new landing page here:

http://www.aclens.com/contact-lens-coupons.asp

As always, CJ creatives are up to date and SAS deals database/widgets are updated.

I hope the new landing page works out for everyone. I'll make some changes throughout the month and I'm always open to ideas should they come up. If anyone wants me to continue posting the codes directly on ABW let me know and I'll go back to that practice moving forward.

That page doesn't include active codes for our UK division, LensCatalogue.co.uk so here's the active vouchers for that site:

Yearly -
Discount Code: LC5
Expiration: 12/31/07
Description: Order contact lenses online at Lens Catalogue and receive 5 off your 60 order including FREE delivery. Enter voucher code LC5 in the instructions field of our order form at checkout. Offer expires 12/31/07 and may not be combined with other vouchers, discounts, and offers at Lens Catalogue.

Monthly -
Coupon Code: LC10
Expiration: 11/30/07
Description: Save 10 off any order of contact lenses over 100 at LensCatalogue.co.uk. Enter voucher code LC10 in the instructions field of our order form at checkout. Offer expires 11/31/07 and may not be combined with other vouchers, discounts, and offers at Lens Catalogue.

LensCatalogue codes DO NOT work on ACLens.com so please use active LensCatalogue.co.uk links from CJ when posting them. Let me know if you have questions.

Thanks

Bob