Terrible Month!
    I had all these promotions I wanted to do on my sites this month so that my CJ account could process my October sales and give me a fat payment on November 20th, but I totally dropped the ball and time just escaped me this month and God how I wish there were just two more days left in October - it could have been such a great holiday! How depressing!

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Sorry, spunk999, but that's the nature of this business. We all have plans and ideas that would take 100 hour days to complete in the time frame that we envision. And, you're not alone in wishing for another day or two before a payment cutoff date.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spunk999
    I had all these promotions I wanted to do on my sites this month so that my CJ account could process my October sales and give me a fat payment on November 20th, but I totally dropped the ball and time just escaped me this month and God how I wish there were just two more days left in October - it could have been such a great holiday! How depressing!
    Oh Spunk - you just brought back dozens and dozens of memories. So many deals to work on and so little time. Yeah, you win some and you lose some, and in between we try to think of how to narrow the distance between the two. But not to worry, you have every day of your life ahead of you and undoubtedly, with time and effort hay days will happen.

If you want though, I can send you a few cans of the beans and franks that we used to stockpile for a rainy day!! LOL So cheer up buddy, sunny days are ahead.
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Affiliate Manager Howard Gottlieb's Avatar
    Consider it one of those lessons that make you better at this game. Unfortunately that appears to be how most of us learn...the hard way.
    I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die
    to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there
    isn't and die to find out there is.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread