Thread: Sunglasses - Earn more in Q4 at AC Lens

Affiliate Manager
    Sunglasses - Earn more in Q4 at AC Lens
    Great news at AC Lens! Just in time for the holiday rush, and with the help of the great people at ShareASale, we're now able to provide our full line of sunglasses to affiliates.

On Tuesday, we'll be launching new creatives, a full datafeed of 1500+ sunglasses/snow goggles/etc, and several widgets. Needless to say this will give AC Lens affiliates access to the holiday rush that contact lenses doesn't receive.

Our full line of name brand sunglasses includes Prada, Gucci, Ray-Ban, and over 30 other manufacturer's. Previously, we've been unable to provide full affiliate support on these items due to the wide range of margins in the department.

ShareASale affiliates can now promote our full line of sunglasses and earn a flat rate of 5% per sale. Here's some more information regarding sunglass promotions at ACLens.com:

1. Sunglasses earn a 5% flat rate exclusively at ShareASale. All contact lenses and lens accessory sales will still be paid at 10% with thresholds to 25%.

2. Coupons are exempt on all sunglasses.

3. Sunglasses are only available to ship within the USA at this time.

4. Sunglasses are eligible for free shipping over $89.

5. Sunglass orders average around $150 so you'll earn about as much per sale as our average contact lens order.

Sunglasses are exclusive to ShareASale affiliates. We wanted to bring them into the CJ program but were unable to get that accomplished. I'll announce it here if/when we get these products on CJ.

Creative and Feed Questions

Before we launch Tuesday, I wanted to find out if anyone had specific creatives they'd like to see. Also, our feed is going to increase from ~400 products to ~2000 products. Should we have separate feeds for lens items and sunglasses or will one bulk feed do the trick?

I've already contacted GoldenCAN and will get ahold of PopShops and Product Showcase Creator shortly to ensure a smooth transition for those solutions.

Sunglasses have a higher rate of browsers so you will see a lower conversion rate on these items. Please keep an eye on your PPC and other advertising campaigns closely until you get an idea of how you'll convert.

Who should promote sunglasses at ACLens.com?

Well frankly everyone but we have numerous areas that will work for several different types of sites.

Apparel sites will love our top end models from Christian Dior, Coach, Giorgio Armani, and several other world renowned brands.

Sporting goods and sites dedicated to winter would do well with several of our snow goggles:

http://www.aclens.com/buy-sunglasses.asp?ID=13121
    http://www.aclens.com/buy-sunglasses.asp?ID=11175

Throw in our swimming goggles at 10% and promoting our baseball site, Baseball Rampage (I apologize for the shameless cross promotion) and you're set.

The sky truly is the limit with this section of our site. You can find all of our sunglasses here:

http://www.aclens.com/sunglasses.asp

Remember, DO NOT start promoting this department until this coming Tuesday, November 6th.

Feel free to contact me at bdrumm at aclens.com if you have questions.

Bob

Affiliate Manager
    Sunglasses are now live on ShareASale. The datafeed contains over 2600 products. I've added two deals to the SAS deals database. There are numerous creatives but I'm still working on product, manufacturer, and category specific so that area should expand very soon. Please post any creative and/or banner size requests here or email me.

I just sent out an email with details regarding sunglasses sales at AC Lens so if that doesn't cover everything, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks!

Bob

3. Newsletter Signup