Thread: FTC Breaks the Ice!

ABW Ambassador
    FTC Breaks the Ice!
    Just had about a week of a dry spell across the board, with "frozen stats" and no sales! I just looked, and a FTC sale came through last night (not a bad one at all, around $79), just in time to warm me up for the grueling task of holiday updates.

And speaking of the holidays, Geno, I haven't promoted collectible type items for the holidays in the past, so if there are any threads around with holiday hot item suggestions, a link to it would be appreciated.

ABW Ambassador
    Congrats

Congrats I also had a quieter week than normal ... was assuming that everyone was thinking of Halloween and buying candy and such like rather than shopping online. But Friday was a relatively good day ... so I hope the holiday season is starting

When I saw that $79.24 sale from you yesterday, it did bring a smile of satisfaction to my face, WW. Congratulations on it, and looking forward to many more.

Quote Originally Posted by webworker
    And speaking of the holidays, Geno, I haven't promoted collectible type items for the holidays in the past, so if there are any threads around with holiday hot item suggestions, a link to it would be appreciated.
    Coming up very soon. Will PM you once the list of holiday bestsellers is posted and a pre-coded webworker indices page is up for your to use.

Congratulations again (both to you and to Sue who also sent in a sale yesterday, first since 10/27)!!

Geno

ADDITIONAL COMMENT: just noticed that webworker's sale report says: "Period of time between click and sale (Return Days): 52 Days".

I guess it's kinda handy that the FunToCollect's affiliate program has their return days set at 120 days.

Geno

ABW Ambassador
    Geno, I know exactly which page that sale come in from originally, which was getting very specific targeted traffic; but unfortunately MSN has "lost" most of the pages on that site (as they're prone to do more often than we'd like) so right now it isn't getting the traffic it was.

"Period of time between click and sale (Return Days): 52 Days".
    That's why I'm such a "beast" on return days for programs.

Quote Originally Posted by Geno Prussakov
    ADDITIONAL COMMENT: just noticed that webworker's sale report says: "Period of time between click and sale (Return Days): 52 Days".

I guess it's kinda handy that the FunToCollect's affiliate program has their return days set at 120 days.

Geno
    Gee.... that's four times longer than your affiliatemanagerbook program's cookie!
    Last edited by kaizen; November 3rd, 2007 at 04:52 PM. Reason: cant speel
    We did not change as we grew older; we just became more clearly ourselves.
    ~Lynn Hall

Quote Originally Posted by Steele
    Gee.... that's four times longer than your affiliatemanagerbook program's cookie!
    AffiliateFuture didn't give me a choice. I wanted to offer 180 days cookies for the book, but they didn't have any options other than the 30 days that the program now has in the settings. Having said this, let me re-visit this issue with them. If they can't do longer, then I may as well try to set everything up either with SaS or with AvantLink.

Geno

9. Newsletter Signup