Looking to possibly sell about 200 uniques/month - undeveloped
    If anyone here is interested, I don't have the time to develop this one like I need to. It is parked at Sedo right now and is seeing about 200 uniques/month. Could be developed into a nice money maker.

homerum (dot) com

Let me know if you are interested and also what you would pay for it. I wil take offers through the end of the week. FYI, ABW is the only place I have it for sale (besides Sedo). I am in no real hurry to sell it, but want to see if anyone here can use it.

-sfcom

Online Marketing Consultant
    That would make a funny video site for clips of drunken baseball and softball fans going crazy =0). You could also probably market the sports bloopers programs, the stupid tricks and jacka** videos, as well as other ones....could make a very fun to do site.

Wish there was more time in the day =0(.
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

sfcom -

touch base with me via pm.

type in or old url traffic?

thanks
    oziman

Funny, Liquidate, when I looked at this thread a little while ago I had almost the same thought. It could be/would be a cool niche site - and I am getting into niche sites. (I do drink the occasional Rum and Coke, or 151 and Lemonade.) However, I had the same realization as you - not enough hours in the day.

But there is an idea there for someone with time to explore this avenue. The domain is bound to capture some typos, as exhibited by the current traffic, so it might be worth a couple hundred bucks to get started - on a new site with obvious potential.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Hey Liquidate...love your avatar. I might have one of interest to you--- bendr (dot) com. I got a hold of it to make it into a futurama fan site, but it is just parked instead. Let me know if you might be interested.

-sfcom

Online Marketing Consultant
    That is a fun domain, but I am tied up with things right now and don't want to spend more on a new domain, unless your willing to create a basic template with me first so all I have to do is content....That would work great as well with TFAW on SAS as they do tons of Futurama stuff and I think Buzzy Media might work too....errrrr darn you with your temptations lol =0) how much?
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

Liquidate, I would do it for 80% off the listed sedo price. If you plan on just parking it for a bit, I would check out IMODO. It seems like their new setup is cutting edge.

-sfcom

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread