Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Is she still here? She used to post regularly. The last I heard, which was awhile ago, she'd lost half her sites in a Google update. I haven't been here in some time, but I am wondering if she got her sites back?

---Hershey

"Play like you have never lost. Love like you have never been hurt. Dance like no one is watching."

... I'll keep my eye out for her.

zarm2, you've got to get your eyes tested, not looking good

Last I heard Jada was busy working ebay...miss her too

"I haven't failed, I've just found 10,000 reasons why it doesn't work"
    Thomas Edison

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    zarm2

Spookiest Avatar I've seen lately!
    You really need to get that thing checked.

I miss Jada's posts too.

High Commission ~ High Integrity ~ Affiliate Centered Programs
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    www.roadloans.com $100 commission
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    (More Linda certified programs coming soon!)

Linda Buquet
    Affiliate Program Optimization, Consulting & Recruiting
    www.catalystEmarketing.com

I had just been thinking of Jada, also. I miss reading the posts from Jada.

Hope Jada is having success in whatever the current endeavors are.

I will act now. I will act now. I will act now.

I hope she didn't give up affiliate marketing.

---Hershey

"Play like you have never lost. Love like you have never been hurt. Dance like no one is watching."

ABW Ambassador
    Hi EVERYBODY!!! Ahhh!! This is so sweet. I was just thinking of you guys and said let me go see abestweb and wow - you guys were thinking of me too. That's so nice. I MISS YOU ALL SOOOOO MUCH!!!! My life is rather different now.

I hope your all doing good. Actually, my last lost was in the Yahoo switch - when they started using the google directory back in October. Well I lost about 85% of my income and thought I was going to be facing losing my house we just built and not to mention my sanity - who would have ever thought - sheesshhh. But I handled it quit well, put all my faith in the skys above and knew I'd be takin care of regardless. Despite the loss, the affiliate marketing still pays the bills and allows me to be a stay at home mommy which is super cool. Although I'll have to wait a year or two ta build the deck owe well, I least we have the house. LOL!! We'll be grilling in front of the garage this summer - LOL!! Straight ghetto style. LOL!! I've learned to appreciate life in a whole nother view now. Although I'm not rich anymore. LOL!!! I'm not poor either nor are we struggling. And I just count my blessings that it was not all takin away.

The GOOD NEWS is that I did pick up a new venture. I'm a Power Seller Auctioneer on Ebay now and doing very well I might add. I think I pull in about 3-4K a month with it. But it is extremely time consuming - it's definately a 6-8 hour a day job. It's getting alot better now though because I'm beginning to stock my own items for resale. It's actually kind of fun. I can't wait till the Spring so I can hit the flea markets too.

I still think there is lots of money to be made in affiliate marketing. I need to find some areas that are not so competitive and focus on getting some other sites out there. I know there are people making thousands that were not in the field that I was marketing which was highly competitive.

But I'd still have to say - don't ever, ever give up. And always follow your dreams. You never know whats behind that closed door unless you open it.

I have mad love for you guys. You were there for me so much and it's nice to know you still are and haven't forgotten me. I will be back on the boards again soon.

Crazy Love, JadaKiss

"Not until you open your eyes, will you see the pot at the end of the rainbow - So Dream Big or Don't Dream at All"

JadaKiss

Hey Jada [Hugs]
    Great to catch up and hear you enjoy being an auctioneer....who would have thunk it LOL!

You've still got your wonderful home, your sanity and you haven't resorted to going back to 'that' word, so things are great

Eh! the deck.. girl never forget you did what some people never do in a lifetime!

[hugs] and a little 'nana dance

"I haven't failed, I've just found 10,000 reasons why it doesn't work"
    Thomas Edison

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Hi Jada!

Glad you not only kept the house but also avoided a j*b!

Continued good luck with your endeavors!

-Early in life, I had to choose between honest arrogance and hypocritical humility. I chose honest arrogance and have seen no occasion to change. ~ Frank Lloyd Wright

ABW Ambassador
    Hi MouseJockey and Leader!!!

We won't say the J word !! LOL!! I'm to used to doing my own thing now. I did take that temp J for a hot second. But after three weeks of bordem - I found myself sitting at my desk for about 2 hours comtemplating how I would quit and then finally ran out of there like a damn fugitive. LOL!!! Seriously. I just left - fast quick and in a hurry. That is terrible because I have very strong work ethic and have never done anything like that before but I felt like a freakin prisoner. Never will I put myself in that type of situation again.

Glad you guys are still hanging out on the boards - I'd love to hear what you've been up to and how your goals are coming along. Please post your replies.

"Not until you open your eyes, will you see the pot at the end of the rainbow - So Dream Big or Don't Dream at All"

JadaKiss

Hi Jada

Glad to hear you're still doing OK. An eBay power seller - WTG!

I remember reading about someone who had a taste of freedom and saying that it made them "psychologically unemployable"...Reading about your experience with the job made me think of that.
    I would love to make a grand a month with ebay..any suggestions?

Bill
    To know that you do not know is the best.
    To pretend to know when you do not know is a disease.
    Lao-tzu

I'd like the value of that insight, too!

Very happy that you are OK and not hurting yoo badly. I KNEW you could do it!

The Wolf Credo: Respect the elders. Teach the young. Cooperate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between. Share your affections. Voice your feelings. Leave your mark.

ABW Ambassador
    As far as making money on Ebay - All you really need are a few great products to sell and you can make a killing. It took a lot of trial and error and researching to find stuff the right stuff in the beginning. Then eventually you have a nice group of items that sell very well.

I was using dropshippers which is where the MONEY IS NOT!! Now I pretty much get everything that I sell in bulk wholesale. I sell software, dvds, cell phone antenna boosters (I have the best price on Ebay might I add), nba throwbacks. These are my best sellers. But I'm always adding on to the list and looking for more products. I don't want to start marketing stuff on Haiko's board and get in trouble. If anyone wants more detailed info - give me your email. I don't see where I can PM anyone. If you know of a better way - let me know. I'm more than happy to share this business with people - it's not as secretive as the affiliate stuff. Some things I can't share of course - but I can definately get you started on the right track.

JadaKiss

billherren@chartertn.net

Bill
    To know that you do not know is the best.
    To pretend to know when you do not know is a disease.
    Lao-tzu

help me please:
    dete49@hotmail.com

leader@NOSPAMleaders-site.com

(Take out the NOSPAM of course!)

--For PMs, near the top of the screen there's a tab marked MySpace (at the top of the threads). Click that, and a drop-down menu happens. Click Private Topics. There are your PMs!

-Early in life, I had to choose between honest arrogance and hypocritical humility. I chose honest arrogance and have seen no occasion to change. ~ Frank Lloyd Wright

burke@NOSPAMburkejones.com

(take out the NOSPAM of course!)

I have dabbled on Ebay, but would love to hear your thoughts. Thanks!

Burke

webmaster@gamemint.com

I will also like the info. Thank you

Game Mint

I'd like to know also, please?

NOSPAMnetsu437@aol.com

Remove the nospam before netsu437, please

Jada, me too. retabroad@aol.com

---Hershey

Jada, pl check your Private Topics...

I'd love to jump in with the "me too" otherwise you should just write an ebook and sell it! "how to make 4 grand per month on Ebay within the next 3 months"...

banners141@yahoo.com
    ---------

You know, Yahoo bought Inktomi... Your investment in Yahoo will pay off again, trust me. They make buckets of cash on those listings and will likely do away with google at some point to milk the listing fees again....

Jada, Me Too

Kari4Bon@aol.com

Karin

ABW Ambassador
    Hi Everyone: I was shocked to see all the "Me Toos" for the Ebay information. I will be getting a site together for all of the information and it will be free for you guys to download. I have all of your emails and will send you the link when I get it together. Talk to you soon.

JadaKiss

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast