ABW Ambassador
    Oprah Getting Social
    http://www.youtube.com/user/OPRAH

YouTube is really pushing her, she has 3 videos that are featured and another one about Oprah on the home page.

Visual Artist & ABW Ambassador lostdeviant's Avatar
    Wow, I LOVE Oprah

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trust
    http://www.youtube.com/user/OPRAH

YouTube is really pushing her, she has 3 videos that are featured and another one about Oprah on the home page.
    Yep, Oprah needs promotion. We just don't hear the name often, or the good things she does. I hope they can get her name out there through any and all means possible so one day, she becomes a "known" brand!! Oddly enough while taking a break this afternoon, I caught a segment of O in which the founders of You Tube were guests. It was kind of interesting, but I had to get back to work - so missed most of it. But I did see Patrick Swayze make a surprise appearance while a couple that did a dirty dancing you tube video for their wedding re-creating "I had the time of my life." It was kinda neat.
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

I caught a segment of O in which the founders of You Tube were guests. It was kind of interesting, but I had to get back to work - so missed most of it.
    I don't know if your local channel repeats the show, but here they repeat Oprah at 1:37 am everyday, right after the Craig Ferguson show.

I saw ½ of the Oprah show this afternoon and it was good, so I am just waiting for the encore in about 1hr.

Huh, I didn't think Oprah's demographic really used youtube that much. We shall see....
    Jason Rosenbaum
    Affiliate Manager
    MINDsprinting

Affiliate Manager Julia_Shoeboxed's Avatar
    Exclamation
    Perhaps, Oprah is trying to spread her appeal to a younger generation....

Also, all the media giants are streaming videos online now... that is one reason the writers' are on strike. To stay competitive, Oprah has to be online.

Regardless, Oprah floats my boat... so does Gail

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread