eBay Advanced Lead
    Today I noticed an Advanced Lead Registration for eBay, and I know that means a user registered and didn't win anything yet. But what I was unsure about was how much longer do they have to win an item?

The event date was Nov. 5 so would they have 30 days from now?
    But the reports show a ClickDate of Oct. 7

So did they click a link of mine about a month ago and just register now, and only have 2 more days left to win something? Or do the 30 days start from the registration date?

The advanced lead means they have started, but not finished the process. I was always under the impression that they didn't have to win an auction, only bid, but now I'm not so sure after reading the description below...

An "ACRU" is a new eBay active user. That means an individual who: (a) registers for eBay for the first time; (b) confirms his or her registration with an eBay-supplied password sent by email; (c) then goes onto eBay and places a bid or uses BIN to purchase an item within 30 days of their original registration.
    Merchants, any data you provide to Google Shopping should also be in your affiliate network datafeed. More data means more sales!

Quote Originally Posted by isellstuff
    The advanced lead means they have started, but not finished the process.
    And that is what I was unsure about I am curious how much longer the user has. Because there was according to the CJ reports the initial click date of Oct. 7 but the lead only shows up on Nov. 5 So is it 30 days from Oct. 7 or 30 days from Nov. 5?

An eBay Advanced Lead has 30 days to convert to an Active Registration by either bidding on an auction, buying it now, or listing their own auction. You can also receive a commission if they win the auction they bid on.

Rich

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread