Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Does anyone use Affiliate Elite?
    What do you think about Affiliate Elite?

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Third post and he drops the dime, folks.

I sure hope you didn't come here to spam, gokce.

I am very disappointed about your posting. Your reaction is not kind. I am not here to play cheap tricks. I am a serious business woman who is running her own company and wants to share ideas with other people. Look at my other posts and see what kind of debates I would like to open. Besides I have no relation with the Affiliate Elite Guys

I think firstly, you should have asked me why I am looking for such a tool, then you will have enough information about me to make a judgement.

Fair enough. Why are you interested in a marketing tool that some would describe as spammy?

I came across this tool today and do not feel comfortable about it. Then I would like to ask what others opinions are on this tool.

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gokce
    Then I would like to ask what others opinions are on this tool.
    My opinion is... you're a tool if you believe any of their claims.

Quotes from their site...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Imagine... having the "God-like power" to know everything about ANY competitor including a complete list of...
    All of their affiliates
    All of their Adwords ads
    All of their affiliates' ads
    All of their most profitable keyword lists
    And any organic keyword listings they have!

New Software Is Shaking Things Up Online As Beginner and Veteran Marketers Are Effortlessly Ramping Up Their Affiliate Sales

turn your websites into auto-pilot cash machines so they churn out money, while you're out doing other things.

Destroy other affiliates with Samurai-like ruthlessness and efficiency... Information is your sword!

Anyone Can Apply These Covert Military Tactics and Explode Their Income...

OMFG, are you serious?

And All that for only $644 /yr? Wow!

Oh and a mile long sales page also??

Geez where can I buy this NOW?!?!?!

--------------------

There is software that can really give you most of this info, no really there is, the problem, is that it starts at $30K, not $176 up front and $39 a mo, but nice try.

--------------------

Rhea, as always our resident super snooper.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

ABW Ambassador
    Geez where can I buy this NOW?!?!?!
    From your friendly local squeeze page, of course. Your path to infinite riches is only a click way, dude.

It's beyond me why anyone would disparage the magic key that unlocks the door to the secrets to infinite wealth and over-flowing prosperity.

Total crap. Everyone knows God-like powers can only be had through the use of a magic cape. I happen to have a spare one (in orange) if anyone is interested.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

Everyone knows God-like powers can only be had through the use of a magic cape.
    No, no, no, no, NO! It's a magic CAP!

Some of you people need to work on your reading comprehension and critical thinking skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhea
    No, no, no, no, NO! It's a magic CAP!

Some of you people need to work on your reading comprehension and critical thinking skills.
    Rhea, get it right. The cap gives you the Samurai-like ruthlessness.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

@ all of you!

Rhea, get it right. The cap gives you the Samurai-like ruthlessness.
    Okay, smarty-pants. If that's true then what does the magic underwear do? Huh? Huh? Huh?!?

Gokce, please don't take us wrong. We're not making fun of your question but of the product itself. I hope you've gotten a good feel for what most of us think of products like Affiliate Elite. You're going to see hundreds if not thousands of products that offer you a shortcut to riches. I can safely say that they're all garbage. There is no shortcut. However there are a lot of tools available to make your job easier. Take a look around the Affiliate Marketing Power Tools. You'll find plenty of legitimate free or inexpensive ways to help you manage your business, but remember the most important thing that will help you find success is the amount of hard work you're willing to put in to it.

If on the other hand your purpose for posting was to drop a link, you've probably already realized that it would be a waste of time with this audience and could get your butt booted.

-rematt

Quote Originally Posted by Rhea
    Okay, smarty-pants. If that's true then what does the magic underwear do? Huh? Huh? Huh?!?
    PM me, we'll talk. Heh, heh, heh...

-rematt

well, I must being doing something wrong....

I have my magic cap, cape, underwear and shoes on and nothing is happening....

Did I get bamboozled again......

Joe
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

Quote Originally Posted by my2cents
    well, I must being doing something wrong....

I have my magic cap, cape, underwear and shoes on and nothing is happening....
    Did you activate them?

-rematt

I have my magic beans and trust me, they have been activated but all they do is make the room smell ebates fresh.
    ================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!
    ================================================================

Antisocial Media Expert ProWebAddict's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Haiko de Poel, Jr.
    OMFG, are you serious?

There is software that can really give you most of this info, no really there is, the problem, is that it starts at $30K, not $176 up front and $39 a mo, but nice try.
    Now I am curious. Then what is this person selling if it cant provide anything? Seriously I'd like to know what the software does. *takes off naive hat*

Quote Originally Posted by rematt
    Gokce, please don't take us wrong. We're not making fun of your question but of the product itself. I hope you've gotten a good feel for what most of us think of products like Affiliate Elite. You're going to see hundreds if not thousands of products that offer you a shortcut to riches. I can safely say that they're all garbage. There is no shortcut. However there are a lot of tools available to make your job easier. Take a look around the Affiliate Marketing Power Tools. You'll find plenty of legitimate free or inexpensive ways to help you manage your business, but remember the most important thing that will help you find success is the amount of hard work you're willing to put in to it.

If on the other hand your purpose for posting was to drop a link, you've probably already realized that it would be a waste of time with this audience and could get your butt booted.

-rematt

I am still disappointed to get misundestood. I know the rules and I know how people get ( including me ) annoyed by such efforts. I think this is a prejudgement for a newbie.

I am still disappointed to get misundestood. I know the rules and I know how people get ( including me ) annoyed by such efforts. I think this is a prejudgement for a newbie.
    No not a prejudgment. You noticed that I took the time to point you toward legitimate tools that will be of far greater value. The "if" was included as a contingency. It does appear that your question was legitimate so you can disregard the last part of my response.

Welcome aboard.

-rematt

Hi Everybody,

Thank you for comments. I have been doing search engine marketing and I have been trying so hard to find converting keywords. When I came across to this tool with very biased reviews, I got very suspicous about it. I concerned about how come they can collect such data that affiliate marketers are working so hard to find. Is it that easy? There are only a few resources like Hitwise, Googspy, Keycompete or Adwords' keyword tool to extract keywords based on domain names. I do not like such things since these are all harmful efforts against affiliate marketing and affiliate marketers. I wonder if there is a way to protect my keywords from being watched by such tools.

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    I wonder if there is a way to protect my keywords from being watched by such tools.
    That's our point, the tools are all hype. There's no need to worry about them, they won't hurt you (unless you pay for them).

Focus on adding value and let those who are trying to find short cuts, wander around looking for those mythical magic bullets.

I would like to see one of the "Super Affiliates" on this forum list the tools that they employ to give some of us that are new to affiliate marketing an idea of what we are in for...

Like what keyword tools, seo tools, or anything that isnt commonly known to the rest of the world.

I myself have been trying to utilize affiliate marketing for profits but must be doing something wrong, my $$$ have been alot less than what I am spending, I have been at it for about 1 year now..

I am just looking for ideas...

Thanks,

Kyle

How did I miss this thread? This is hilarious.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast