Echo of Moscow Radio reported at 9:08 PM, March 22

Today, Elizabeth Cheney, daughter of Vice-president Dick Cheney, arrived in Amman, the capitol of Jordan. It is very likely that she will go to war-torn Baghdad next. According to unofficial sources, Elizabeth intends to join with members of the "Human Shields", located at important Iraqi sites.

Link: http://la.indymedia.org/news/2003/03/39033.php

I guess Bush twins are busy trying a get fake ID to buy some .

ABW Ambassador
    who?

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Get real...
    "by Bong • Tuesday March 25, 2003 Tuet 06:21 AM

Do you know why the big bad ol' corporate media didn't report this story? Cause IT'S NOT TRUE! Liz Cheney is a card carrying republican, she works for the State Department for chrissakes: that is why she is in Jordania, she is a DIPLOMAT! But for all the ignorant hippies out there who think the NY times and the Wash Post are evil corporate puppets, and who only read the "independent media", the story will stick. And then these bozos go on demonstrations thinking that they're better informed than the rest of us.
    HELLO, HELLO! The reason the corporate media has not run this story is because unlike two bit piece of crap news organizations they actually do some FACT-CHECKING, OK?

Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
    Do you know why the big bad ol' corporate media didn't report this story? Cause IT'S NOT TRUE!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

maybe your corporate media dislike to eat some tomahawk and to be homeless? it should be the reason why didnt report by them... Heh...

Make Site No war

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Do you know why the big bad ol' corporate media didn't report this story? Cause IT'S NOT TRUE! Liz Cheney is a card carrying republican <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey now, don't confuse them with the truth.

The messages on that site are hilarious. It is tame here by comparison.

SamBay, you Knucklehead. The Bush twins have reached the age where they can now legally drink.

ABW Ambassador
    really?

ABW Ambassador
    cares?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by buy_online:
    SamBay, you Knucklehead. The Bush twins have reached the age where they can now legally drink.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Watch your mouth, you piece of sh!t.

[Sambay - Calling someone a Knucklehead is a far cry from calling them a POS ... you watch your mouth!]

[This message was edited by Haiko on March 25, 2003 at 11:57 PM.]

I simply post my opinions like anyone else. If someone start callin me names, I get angry and rigtly so.

"Human Shield" volunteers... will certainly... and sadly... top the list at the 2003 Darwin Awards.

Frank
    UrbanScooters.com
    UrbanScooters.com Affiliate Program

ABW Ambassador
    At the military press briefing this morning, a reporter quoting a russian website or newspaper brought up the Elizabeth Cheney as a human shield story. I think she thought it was for real.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jimbo2002:
    At the military press briefing this morning, a reporter quoting a russian website or newspaper brought up the Elizabeth Cheney as a human shield story. I think she thought it was for real.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Yes, I think it was a reporter for one Chinese media outlet or another. She either believed it, or was attempting to perpetuate the myth.

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    Frank said:
    "Human Shield" volunteers... will certainly... and sadly... top the list at the 2003 Darwin Awards
    - - - - - -- -

LOL So true. At least this simplifies their life: no need to plan for your kids college or how to fund your retirement. And there always seems to be so many job vacancies. Not much in the way of promotions, though.

As for the story, she is more likely to be abducted by aliens and taken to Mars than to join as a human shield, jeeeeze.

Time Is A Parasite's Friend

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread