GoldenCan servers DOWN?
    my site will not load any GoldenCan links.......it is Firefox browser, but it won't even load in IE either..........my entire site is basically down...........HELP!!!

I just checked one of mine and it's working fine. I was using IE.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Working fine for me when I tried in both Firefox and Safari.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Working fine for me. Firefox on a Mac - East Coast of Maryland - Comcast cable modem.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Mr. GoldenCan
    GoldenCAN is working completely fine. If you ever see your site not working, the best place to start is by checking the GoldenCAN sample stores to compare if there is a problem with entire GoldenCAN or your webpage only.

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenCAN
    GoldenCAN is working completely fine. If you ever see your site not working, the best place to start is by checking the GoldenCAN sample stores to compare if there is a problem with entire GoldenCAN or your webpage only.
    That whacky Asif probably knocked GC offline while he played Texas Hold em on the GC servers!
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

i couldnt' get back to tell that they were back up.........but there definitely was a problem burp around that time as the sample pages were not loading either.........i don't rant a down problem unless it REALLY looks down...........

Mr. GoldenCan
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsite
    i couldnt' get back to tell that they were back up.........but there definitely was a problem burp around that time as the sample pages were not loading either.........i don't rant a down problem unless it REALLY looks down...........
    I can't really say why you experienced any page not loading problem. but our monitoring system shows that everythign was working fine. we are never hesitant to admit and correct if there is a problem.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread