Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Happy 232nd Birthday To...
    Today marks the 232d birthday of the United States Marine Corps.

To all of my Marine brothers and sisters who have served with such great dignity, courage and pride, both past and present. To all who have given so much of themselves to protect our freedoms and way of life, and the homelands and freedoms of so many around the globe. To the families whose sons and daughters, both past and present, have given the ultimate sacrifice to protect the freedoms and lives of so many - so often, both here and abroad - Thank You, Happy 232nd Birthday, and of course...

SEMPER FI!
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

HooRah!

Thanks for noting the date, Alan. You expressed my sentiments exactly. Our son recently left the Army and moved to California. He was an armor officer with the rank of Captain and was in harm's way twice - Kosovo and Iraq. We all owe a debt of gratitude to all of our service personnel, who, through the last 200+ years, have kept our country free.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar
    Thank You! Cause if it were not for you and others who serve to protect that freedom and way of life, I would not be here and FREE.

Happy 232 Birthday

Happy Birthday and thank you very much to all of you. Wish there'd come a day soon when all of you would be safe from all the dangers you have to face out there.

Beautiful birthday. Congratulations, and glad we've never had a war against each other.

Geno

Semper Fi, Alan. My grandfather was a Marine on Iwo Jima in WWII. He remained a Marine for 30 years and was buried with full honors.

I thank him, and you, for your service.
    -Don't criticize anyone til you've walked a mile in their shoes. Then when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
    - Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver.

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by meadowmufn
    Semper Fi, Alan. My grandfather was a Marine on Iwo Jima in WWII. He remained a Marine for 30 years and was buried with full honors. I thank him, and you, for your service.
    I am proud for him and for you Meadow. Semper Fi
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

I belong to a facebook group for music majors. I saw this quote once regarding the Marine band and anyone that dare say that they were wussy for playing in the band.

"We are Marines first, musicians second. We can beat the crap out of anyone, and then outplay you."

Semper Fi

Sheri

Quote Originally Posted by Sheri
    I belong to a facebook group for music majors. I saw this quote once regarding the Marine band and anyone that dare say that they were wussy for playing in the band.
    "We are Marines first, musicians second. We can beat the crap out of anyone, and then outplay you."
    Semper Fi
    Sheri
    Over the years I have heard all of the service bands perform and they are all extremely talented. I agree with that quote, and believe that the discipline of military training and life help to make military musicians even more talented than their non-military musician peers.

By coincidence, last week we ordered tickets to see the Army Band and Soldiers Chorus perform a Christmas Concert here in Baltimore. If the program is as it was the last three years, they will have a Marine contingent performing with them. It will be an outstanding evening.

HooRah!
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Affiliate Network Rep Kim Salvino's Avatar
    Thank you, thank you, thank you to all of those who have served, who are currently serving and who will choose to serve in the future.

All too often, we have a tendency to get caught up in the hustle and bustle and forget to give credit where it is so rightfully due. I'm so grateful people elect to place themselves in harm's way so I may enjoy my long list of freedoms.
    Kim Salvino, Client Services Director, Performance Horizon Group
    Reach me at kim.salvino(at)performancehorizon.com or on (443) 617-4036

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread