Please Send Tips
    Hello Friend,

I am Subhamoy from India. I have a vast and professional Knowledge in Graphic design, logo design, animated or non animated banner design, Header design, Html, Java, PHP forum creation, Service. etc. Recently i Join a Web design company (who work for template design, banner design, logo design , i-card design service etc) as marketing manager post. They target me to full fill $5000 order collect each months. So please give me the suggestion, it is really possible? If yes please give me the suggestion.

With Thanks.
    Subham.

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    welcome..

you goal is possible. check out some of the online contracting sites and I am sure that you are able to fulfill that $5k quota

all the best

Absolutely possible.

Eric has advised you on the right thing to do + you may want to consider starting an affiliate program for your company (to have affiliates send in sales/orders) + announce your company's services here to make your services available both for affiliates themselves, and (if you announce after you've already launched an affiliate program, which would be the smartest thing to do if you are considering starting one) for affiliates to promote.

Geno

Thanks
    Hello friends

Thanks both of you. I remember both of you in future. I have two web site but in what way i submitted the link in New Affiliate Programs and Announcements
    . Because this forum can not Post Any link. On the other hand some members can use it. How it possible sir? ples send me details.

Subham
    India

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by subhamoy
    Hello friends

Thanks both of you. I remember both of you in future. I have two web site but in what way i submitted the link in New Affiliate Programs and Announcements
    http://www.abestweb.com/advertising/

And please do not email-spam me with the same message on ABW. What is the point of spamming me when I help you out in this post???

...but in what way i submitted the link in New Affiliate Programs and Announcements. Because this forum can not Post Any link. On the other hand some members can use it.
    When you click that in the Programs and Announcements forum it leads you to the page that has a step-by-step procedure on "what way" you can submit "the link". C'mon, take courage and click that button in the previous sentence, and you'll see what I mean.

Geno

But after clicking the Post Reply Button shows " Do NOT Post Affiliate URLs or links - it is a violation of our policies! " . In this manner i can not allow to my site URL sir.

Subham

But after clicking the Post Reply Button shows " Do NOT Post Affiliate URLs or links - it is a violation of our policies!"
    Why would you want to "Post Reply"?

* You have your own thing to advertise.

* To advertise it you want to have your own thread.

* To get your own thread, you need to click that "New Thread" button, and not the "Post Reply" one

Although I must admit, this discussion isn't very intellectual, it is definitely a good excercise in patience.

Geno

OP is just looking to drop back links i guess
    Ma, where the beer? :escape:

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Maybe SUPERhamoy should post instead of SUBhamoy. SUBhamoy doesn't seem to "get it."

What do you Mean?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhea
    Maybe SUPERhamoy should post instead of SUBhamoy. SUBhamoy doesn't seem to "get it."
    Please send me details about your message

Subham

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Subhamoy, here is the most important tip any of us can offer you. Read the forum rules: http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=53660

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread