ABW Ambassador
    Hobby-Estore.com Declined Application
    Hello,

I'm sorry to inform you that your website doesn't suit our affiliate website's requirement!

Thank you.
    Hobby-Estore.com
    I just got an email and it must have been from a long time ago when I applied for their program as I couldn't even remember them. Makes you wonder where they get the managers for these programs sometimes.... WHAT WEBSITE? I have over 700 duh!!!
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

LOL I got "negative feedback" from a merchant because I wasn't answering some promo email or something. Makes me wonder if some of the managers are being imported from some faraway planet.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

ABW Ambassador
    Why is the title changed to "Spammers", no one is spamming here!
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

ABW Ambassador
    It might be a merchant that was spamming ABW or something in the past and was setup so if their name was ever posted again, it would show up like that.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Trust
    It might be a merchant that was spamming ABW or something in the past and was setup so if their name was ever posted again, it would show up like that.
    it wouldn't surprise me based on my limted experience with them. im sure there are much more productive ways to bring in income than scraping up a couple of sales from a forum

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread